Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we really want Wednesday?

+2
wanderlust
doffcocker
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Much as I'd relish an opportunity to hurl abuse and misiles at Gary Megson, I'm not sure I could take the heat.

Does Gary and the folk brainless enough to be misled by his version of events while he was at the club need more opportunities to bash us 'delusional' Bolton fans?

It's a matter that brings out the worst in me as a football fan, and I'm undecided over whether I can be bothered with it all.

2Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:14 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't make it to the game today as I got a f****** slipped disc and can't drive yet so would like to see an interesting match in the next round. Personally I'd prefer to draw the likes of Stevenage or Crawley, but if Wednesday get through it could be good. I won't be hurling abuse at Megson as he's in a world of his own and can't be blamed for being slightly bonkers, but i'd feel smug if we won and gutted if we lost - God knows what tripe Megson would come out with if that happened.

3Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, I do!

I think it would be great to get it over and done with - we will have to play Megson sooner or later so why not now - we are playing poor in the Prem and they are playing good in the 3rd Division - so it might even be a close game too!

4Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time to move on.

5Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think the sooner we play a Megson side - the sooner most people will be able to move on.

I'm like you LG - Megson is simply part of the clubs history to me - I actually though he did fine for us - but clearly I'm in a small minority on that one!

6Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:I think the sooner we play a Megson side - the sooner most people will be able to move on.

I think the sooner he stops bullshitting to window-dress the job he did here, the sooner people will be able to move on.

I don't recommend the holding of breath!

7Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aye, lets have the Owls. Karma.

8Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He came out of retirement for a one off game today!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Kamara deserves a clap for his efforts..

10Do we really want Wednesday? Empty Re: Do we really want Wednesday? Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play to him, I don't mind Kamara seems a decent bloke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum