Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitter news: Andros Townsend's girlfriend has a breakdown

+2
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The girlfriend of Spurs winger Andros Townsend appears to have had a "Twitter breakdown" and has posted his mobile number online. How embarrassing for him! However, if he did cheat on her, as she claims, he deserves it. I'm sure she's on the phone to Jeremy Kyle as we speak!

@RWILKINSONLOWE - https://twitter.com/RWILKINSONLOWE

I'll not post any of her tweets on here as I don't want this site getting into trouble!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She looks high maintenance to me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wow - just another 'pretty face' who wanted a rich footballer to give her an easy life. She can fcuk right off with her nonsense. You can let me know when Dude tweets her naked pics, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I seriously don't know who "Andros Townsend" is.

rings a bell but i can't picture him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wag - Becky Wilkinson-Lowe

twitter - Twitter news: Andros Townsend's girlfriend has a breakdown B91277c7c2e7742afbab9245f1fc980a_reasonably_small

Player - Andros Townsend

twitter - Twitter news: Andros Townsend's girlfriend has a breakdown Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOCgVObzE_CBqh3D74BsrlGvkWCRK6_qWVM1iAUN76nKbIlE-QGQ

Tweets -

for 2 yrs, just found out hes been cheating on me. . enjoy 07949434369, 07891348696

100% his number, hes messaging morrrre abuse now so must be turning it off and on . . .

i was a fool wasnt i!

now hes messaging my mum telling her hes gonna put naked pics up on twitter . . . . .

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anybody phoned the numb fucker?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum