Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dick: Rapist or Con Artist?

+2
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steven Dick was today jailed for 10 years for "raping" several women at an address near Edinburgh.

Dick placed adverts in the local press for aspiring actresses. The women who replied thought they were auditioning for roles as glamour models or adult movie actresses.

Their "audition" was to have sex with Dick.

Only weeks later did they find out there was no film and Dick had tricked them into bed.

Now there's no doubt Dick is a disgusting individual but it does raise an interesting question - is he really a rapist? Yes, he fooled these women into thinking he was a big shot film producer but he didn't actually force any of these women to have sex with him. They all did it willingly because they thought it would lead to a career in adult films.

So, is Dick a rapist or just a con artist who should have been charged with fraud rather than rape?

2Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 12:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an interesting choice of surname for the convicted Lothario. I am surprised he was convicted of rape because there was no violence used prior to the commission of the offences.

All the victims seemed willing to spread em in return for fame and fortune so I would have thought some other charge would have been more appropriate.

4Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:07

Dick is now my hero.

5Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"The indictment also claims that between September 4 and September 7 2011, the two men travelled to Stockholm, Sweden carrying two knives, a balaclava, a boiler suit, a pair of combat trousers, a camouflage hat, a poncho, a wig, a pair of gloves, a pair of boots and two photographs of the woman who was allegedly raped."

Having read this, I can't believe any woman would believe these dicks. There again, any woman who believed she would have a better chance of appearing on telly if she shagged them is probably very gullible or has mental health or serious self-esteem problems or all three.

6Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:"The indictment also claims that between September 4 and September 7 2011, the two men travelled to Stockholm, Sweden carrying two knives, a balaclava, a boiler suit, a pair of combat trousers, a camouflage hat, a poncho, a wig, a pair of gloves, a pair of boots and two photographs of the woman who was allegedly raped."

Having read this, I can't believe any woman would believe these dicks. There again, any woman who believed she would have a better chance of appearing on telly if she shagged them is probably very gullible or has mental health or serious self-esteem problems or all three.

If you had massive tits I suspect you'd want to believe this man.

7Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 13:24

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You can go to jail for stuff like this? Oh shit.

8Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 14:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:"The indictment also claims that between September 4 and September 7 2011, the two men travelled to Stockholm, Sweden carrying two knives, a balaclava, a boiler suit, a pair of combat trousers, a camouflage hat, a poncho, a wig, a pair of gloves, a pair of boots and two photographs of the woman who was allegedly raped."

Are you saying there's a correlation between having large breasts and gullibility/mental illness/low self-esteem?

9Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 15:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Well you have just had the penile breast enlargement - so would you now believe this man?

10Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Are you saying there's a correlation between having large breasts and gullibility/mental illness/low self-esteem?

Yes. Since I had my breasts enhanced I've had some real "blonde" moments. And I'm not even blonde.

11Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 16:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Yes. Since I had my breasts enhanced I've had some real "blonde" moments. And I'm not even blonde.

Non-sequitur. Surely the low self-esteem was first? Why else would you have your chest carved open and a couple of creme brulees inserted?

12Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? 3701139441

13Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 17:06

I have set up Bolton Hater Productions. Can't wait for the sluts to pile through the door.

14Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 17:08

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BHP, also short for Bums his parents

15Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 17:09

They're dead.

16Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 17:10

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

*Bummed

17Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

18Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Tue Dec 18 2012, 21:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:They're dead.

Will be very niche videos - especially on the subject of necrophilia!

19Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Wed Dec 19 2012, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another serious thread ruined by tossers. When will the mods step in?

20Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Empty Re: Dick: Rapist or Con Artist? Wed Dec 19 2012, 11:46

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another serious thread ruined by tossers. When will the mods step in?

When I ask if anyone involved smells.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum