Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH

+2
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

plenty of "passion" from the wanderers fans on twitter today!

Check out these "beauts"

No real improvement since the appointment of Dougie Freedman. Hardly a surprise when you appoint a manager of similar ilk to Coyle.

:flog:

I'm not at all surprised

:clap:

Another relegation battle for us. What's happening to our beloved club Sad

Where are all the 'get behind the team' dickheads now?

For fuck's sake Bolton! And fucking Freedman leaving it too late till he makes subs!

20th in the League, deary deary me , what has happened to our beloved club

:falltopieces:

Think Freedman needs to deal with now and stop talking about the future. We are in danager of going down if we don't get a win soon

Fucking joke

Kevin Davies bib has been took off! I think he's the next player to come on!

what?

Dafuq! 2.1? Why are we so shit?

Going down!

:suicide:

dougie freedman has been an appalling appointment

:Overreact:

SEASON OVER !!!!!!!

:facepalm:

after a brilliant opening 30 we have been terrible again today. no plan b and a relegation battle ahead

Presumably Freedman conceding defeat by bringing on 2nd-rate Trevor Morgan tribute act Kevin Davies

:nono:

When did this decline start? How did we become a bottom end championship club? Baffling.

I actually like the all white kit..

:agree:

Toothless

We use to say coyle building fo future now freedman building what we building for RIP BWFC freedman joke ‪#BWFC‬ breaks my heart

scratch translation please

Favorites to go up start of season now 20th in the league this is bullshit

Seasons ended today, think we should be decent next season though and judge Dougie when he's bought his own players

I've spoke to people before who said "Oh I'd love to be back in 'Division 1' we'd win all the time." Well I hope ur enjoying yourself.‪#bwfc‬

He's doing alright this Freedman-mon isn't he... Wept. What a top season. Sigh.

I honestly think we'll go down, no consistency, no passion & no belief

Haha Chelsea & Villas failures are enough to cheer even the most depressed Bolton fan up a little bit.

scratch

Bet you them fans which got "Promotion 13", or "Champions" on their shirts feel lile twats now hahaha

Am I the only one that thinks not a lot has fucking changed since dougie took over??

Jimmy phillips super white army. ‪#bwfc‬ ‪#freedmanout‬

and check out this meltdown, all from ONE person! Is this rebel? :cop:

sack this prick now

he is shit and needs sacking

How long must we put up with this shit ‪#bwfc‬?

‪#freedmanout‬ ‪#bwfc‬ he is rubbish worse than coyle act now‪@pagartside‬ utter disgusting

they need to sack this useless cretin now!!

Freedman out that is all

‪#freedmanout‬ freedman out freedman out freedman out ‪#bwfc‬

freedman is a fucking punk for picking these pricks! Especially that arsehole in goal! Sack him

We are going down! Coyle must have a smile on his face

2twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:14

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is it Rebel or Tasha? Place your bets now.

3twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant. It's worth losing to read this sort of stuff.

4twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I keep meaning to ask, why have you stopped doing those 'behind enemy lines' articles, nat? They were brilliant.

5twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 17:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she only does it when we win! lol.

Yes i do love a good laugh at some of these people who "lose their shit"

6twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 19:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Brilliant. It's worth losing to read this sort of stuff.

What a fucking stupid comment, I dont think you or hipster are genuine bolton fans...

7twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I keep meaning to ask, why have you stopped doing those 'behind enemy lines' articles, nat? They were brilliant.

As Hipster says, I only do them when we win. Maybe next week.

8twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sun Feb 03 2013, 14:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These are exactly the sort of comments I'd expect to see from the idiots who have no understanding of where we are as a club. These are the knobs that seem to think we have a divine right to be in the Premiership despite the fact that all our best players left, we have no money to replace them and we're trying to survive whilst we rebuild from scratch. We are BWFC negotiating a financial and confidence crisis, not Barcelona. Ignorant dickheads.

9twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sun Feb 03 2013, 15:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:These are exactly the sort of comments I'd expect to see from the idiots who have no understanding of where we are as a club. These are the knobs that seem to think we have a divine right to be in the Premiership despite the fact that all our best players left, we have no money to replace them and we're trying to survive whilst we rebuild from scratch. We are BWFC negotiating a financial and confidence crisis, not Barcelona. Ignorant dickheads.

At least someone realised why it's funny.

:clap:

10twitter - Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Empty Re: Watford vs Bolton TWITTER WATCH Sun Feb 03 2013, 15:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:These are exactly the sort of comments I'd expect to see from the idiots who have no understanding of where we are as a club. These are the knobs that seem to think we have a divine right to be in the Premiership despite the fact that all our best players left, we have no money to replace them and we're trying to survive whilst we rebuild from scratch. We are BWFC negotiating a financial and confidence crisis, not Barcelona. Ignorant dickheads.

At least someone realised why it's funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More sad than funny mate. You could tie a ball and chain to each of Usain Bolt's legs and there'd still be some people complaining that he doesn't win the 100 metres any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum