Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley

+2
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 17:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good win today but what did the "faithful" make of the game.

0-1

Should have never sold Ali Al-Habsi

Bolton fans are fuckin wankers ‪#bwfc‬ ‪#gohome‬ no wander confidence is low with 8k bellend fans

I have 1 thing to say to DF, and that is BOOOOOOOOO!!! What an idiot!

Glad I've not gone watching that shite

These Bolton players need to pull their fingers out there arses.‪#bwfc‬ ‪#shite‬

Not sure how much longer I can sit thru this rubbish

We're abusing our own team when they come to take throw-ins. I'm ashamed right now

Half empty Reebok for underdogs against Burnley FC. This club has fallen. Zero confidence & waining interest. So sad.

What more does this pillock freedman need to do to get sacked! I hate him

I'm really pleased Dougie didn't "panic" by playing his new players he bought! Sensible that. I can "see what he's trying to do".

do i sense some sarcasm?

freedman needs to go

Freedman ‪#headsgone‬

bogdan is shit drop him now

Not good enough this staring league one in the face!

Dougie freedman out ‪#bwfc‬ worst appointment ever. Pile of shit ‪#disgusting‬

worst EVER Laughing

Hahaha going down going down going down. Fuck off gartside you cunt

Just get rid of this guy. Phil Brown is here today. It's his job

lol!

Are you fucking serious here? This is beyond a joke now, I understand its a tough league but THAT is unacceptable.

How do you go from favourites for the championship to relegation zone? Fucking dreadful

newsflash, the bookies odds don't give you points

Freedman. You don't know what you're doing

Bring back coyle! All is forgiven

Rather we kept Coyle then have freedman....

::wtf::

Sod it... Come on Burnley!!!

glory supporter!

1-1

SUPER CRAIG DAVIES

CRAAAAVIEEEESS!! Remember the name!

Craig Davies. Take a fuckin bow!!

I said these subs were inspired. Great managerial know how from Dougie ‪#bwfc‬

Staring at a double relegation n some fans on here talk like we're tenth in the fucking premier league. Wake the fuck up

Davies is an absolute bell....

can't win everyone over!

Super sexy kevin davies to get the winner

Shocked

2-1!

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssss

Sorry, Dougie. Good subs mate

NGOGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngog's a beast for bolton

Shocked

"You don't know what you're doing!" Turns out he does

Laughing

How do those booing feel now ?

Haha, both subs that got booed have scored. Well done Dougie‪#bwfc‬

Is doughie lucky or a genius?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He tucks his cock into his sock.

urrrrr

The fans weren't booing the players coming ON it was de ridder being taken off no one was happy with!!!

oh THAT was why they were booing!

dougie freedman is a genius

Annoys me how every one will now love N'Gog again, still an awful lazy player who just gets lucky by being in correct place

2twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 17:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the last comment about being lucky by being in the correct place. Hopefully he'll be lucky every week.

3twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Sat Feb 09 2013, 17:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nothing like having fair-weather friends is there? Smile Apart from the subs doing well, I see that the new boys all did well, and Dawson got man of the match.

4twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Mon Feb 11 2013, 10:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Annoys me how every one will now love N'Gog again, still an awful lazy player who just gets lucky by being in correct place
[/quote]

Klasnic was a lazy twat as well...

I fucking loved him.

5twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Mon Feb 11 2013, 11:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have Klassnic back tomorrow. Having said that, looking at some of the tweets, there are some bloody fickle Wanderers fans out there.

6twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Mon Feb 11 2013, 11:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whats become of Klasnic? he had the makings of a true legend if he would have stayed another couple of years.

7twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Mon Feb 11 2013, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:whats become of Klasnic? he had the makings of a true legend if he would have stayed another couple of years.

Signed for Mainz in Germany in September. Has so far made only two appearances as substitute without scoring.

8twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Bolton vs Burnley Mon Feb 11 2013, 12:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mainz 05 are similar to us in many respects (I know some of their fans) They got promoted to the top flight a couple of seasons ago and have done really well to compete on a relatively low budget. I believe they have the same concerns about Klasnic as we had i.e. pace and effort - he'll need to score a few to win them over.

FYI they had an all night BWFC party in Mainz when we played Bayern.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum