Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Plenty of crackers today! Couple of meltdowns too.

0-0

Why k Davies

Bobbins

Surprise were playing shit again.

Getting battered, sort it out whites

Come on Dougie it's obviously not working we need a change!!

(30 minutes in)

Getting absolutely battered. Subs required Mr Freedman

(20 minutes in)

FOR FUCK SAKE COME ON BOLTON ! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YOU BUNCH OF OVERPAYED TOSSERS

Shocked

Come in Bolton, sound like your playing shit :/

Not heard of a ‪#bwfc‬ attack yet!! Come on, get ya f**king acts together!!

Not working hard enough

At least we are consistent at being utter shit

Find it hard to understand how Craig Davies and Ngog have been dropped again

Dropped from the bench, to the bench! Laughing

1-0

Shit

We are just shit

So fucking predictable that we'd let Andy Reid score. This is pathetic Dougie, sort it out

Yeah see you later "promotion chances"

We're fucking shit. ‪#bwfc‬ changes needed now.

Same shit different day

Freedman is god ‪#bwfc‬ ‪#moronswiththeireyesshut‬ ‪#lg1herewecome‬ ‪#cunts‬

Sarcasm perhaps? Can't tell!

When Andy Reid scores against you, you know you're crap.

3 inform strikers on the bench and donkey Davies is still on the pitch its an absolute disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is one goal really "in form?"

What a fool I have been slagging Dougie Freedman. Man is a genius. Going down?

Typical, if we had someone with pace or dribbling quality we might have equalised ‪#bwfc‬ ‪#dougiehasnofuckingclue‬

I want freedman gone by monday! His tactics and team selection is shit! Play your new signings not loanees you clown

Serious questions need to be asked why we've been on the back foot all game? ‪#bwfc‬ poor tactics, poor team choice. DF OUT

Coyle was poor but freedman is utter shit

‪#freedmanout‬ ... the demise of my once glorious club continues ...‪#bwfc‬

Still getting pumelled. Dougie doesn't know how to fix it ‪#bwfc#everythingsOK‬ reality check now needed the man is a clown

‪#GingerMourinho‬ ‪#bringbackmegson‬ ‪#allisforgiven‬ ‪#bwfc‬

Shocked

The sooner wanderers sack freedman the better ‪#poor‬ ‪#bwfc#freedmanout‬

1-1

CRAIG DAVIES YOU UNIT! 1-1

Craig Davies scores 1-1

YEEEESSS

I have never doubted dougie and never will, get in Craig!

Rolling Eyes

"INSPIRED" - No. Just start in-form players from the off Freedman. You complete mong

dummy out!

@emmadavies68‬ form is temporary class is permanent! Your husband has been the go to player for years! Love him always will‪#bwfc‬

Oh dear. :facepalm:

players are thick as fuck lets not even start with the manager ‪#bwfc‬

conclusion

We're not even worthy of being a championship team, never mind a prem team

2twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"INSPIRED" - No. Just start in-form players from the off Freedman. You complete mong"

I agree with this one.

Fucking disgrace not starting cravies or even naming medo on the bench!

Set us up for a draw again, this cunt is starting to remind me of megson!

3twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Building, and getting players fit is good, but just how long is it going to take before we start using our best players ? Just seems stupid to me. No doubt he will have a reason, what with him being a 'thinking' manager.

4twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is craig davies one of our "best players" now then?

I can't wait to see the reaction if he starts and has a, god forbid, poor game.

5twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At the moment I think 2 goals in 2 games speaks for itself, dont you. Or would you prefer to keep SKD in ?

6twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he should be starting now yeah, just about getting the balance right.

I just think it's a bit hasty to say he's one of our best players, but so far so good!

7twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fair enough, Maybe I should have added, at the moment' Smile

8twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 18:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cavies hasn't yet been given the thankless task of running around like a headless chicken on his own as a lone striker - and nor should he be. He clearly can take chances when we're pressing with 2 strikers.
Simple fact is that DF isn't prepared to risk sacrificing a midfielder to have 2 strikers from the off - so if some poor mug has to struggle by on his tod it might as well be SKD so we can bring on 2 fresh lads late in the game. He has tried Sordell and Ngog as lone strikers before now but they were no better at it than SKD.
If Cavies starts it has to be alongside another striker IMO. If something needs to change it has to be the system.

9twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 18:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agreed

10twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 21:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

CD (2 in 2 games) - Sordell scoring a few recently and still SKD starts on his own up front, to say I was pissed off when I saw the team sheet today was an understatement.

11twitter - TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Empty Re: TWITTER WATCH: Forest vs Bolton Sat Feb 16 2013, 22:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I see a spark of hope with the CD and Ngog partnership. It seems to have had a few good moments over the last couple of games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum