Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt

+5
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Mon Feb 06 2012, 23:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Preston reserves apparently.

Still only 28!

Preston North End have signed defenders Nicky Hunt and Aaron Brown until the end of the season.

The pair were released by Bristol City and Aldershot respectively on transfer deadline day, allowing them to join other teams outside the window.

Hunt, 28, has played for Bolton, Birmingham and Derby but only made eight appearances in his 18 months at Ashton Gate, and none this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Tue Feb 07 2012, 12:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Thought he was pushing at least 30, he could have still had our right back spot now if he attitude was right in my opinion.

Surprised BSA hasn't tried taking him to West ham.

3Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Tue Feb 07 2012, 12:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem was he couldn't turn around without his shoulder popping out.

good cross on the lad though!

4Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 19:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Out of a job, released by Preston - still only 28.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 20:02

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is shit. Bristol City fans were gutted.

Whenever anyone mentions Hunt, I always remember someone sending Kevin Davies a Tweet about him. I think it might have even been MT, but I could very easily be wrong. That particular day, SKD was getting shit for being an overpaid footballer.

Someone tweeted him:

"Be honest. Does Nicky Hunt deserve to be a millionaire?"

KD:

"I don't know."

6Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 21:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I thought he was going to do well at Bristol but the whole thing came apart when Coppell walked away after 2 games.

Hunt wasn't the best here but he must have seriously lost his way if he has been released by Preston.

7Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 22:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't know if its attitude or not. I never met the bloke but a lot of fans tell me he turned into a big time Charlie about 22.

Sammy Lee, the stupid fucker, gave him a four year contract on big money, in his short tenure as Wanderers manager.

8Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he was still at Bolton he'd be captain and our best player.

9Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 22:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to tonight's news, Preston have offloaded 22 first team players! The new manager has decided to have a massive cull of under-performing individuals.

10Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 22:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:If he was still at Bolton he'd be captain and our best player.

lol!

I think of Natasha Whittam as the internet's answer to T-100... The Terminator out of the original film. But substitute trolling for terminating people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

11Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Thu May 10 2012, 23:29

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thought it would have been West Ham.

12Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

I like that.

I'd like it on a t-shirt above a picture of your head on a plate.

13Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 12:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If he was still at Bolton he'd be captain and our best player.

Without question, your worst troll attempt ever.

14Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 13:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You take everything literally you bellend. Nicky Hunt was a decent player when he first came on the scene....if we had that Nicky Hunt today our defence would be much stronger.

15Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 14:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see what you're saying Natasha but you could extrapolate that way of thinking and include Michael Ricketts too. I definitely thought it was a Troll post from the Trollminator. We need to get some more members on here Natasha, your work is going unrewarded at the moment.

16Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 14:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You take everything literally you bellend. Nicky Hunt was a decent player when he first came on the scene....if we had that Nicky Hunt today our defence would be much stronger.

I still don't agree.

17Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is "trolling" about saying Nicky Hunt was a good player and would improve our defence?

You and your lapdog need a new hobby.

18Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 14:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He was shit.

19Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Fri May 11 2012, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well usually Trolling is saying something totally oposite to the popular opinion.

I.E - Nicky hunt would be our best player now and captain. Not only our best defender but our best PLAYER full stop.

IMO he was just average, i thought he had a good cross on him though, crossed from deep positions too which i liked but to say he'd be our best player is just nonsense, improve our defence? No probably not.

20Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Empty Re: Where are they now? - Nicky Hunt Tue May 22 2012, 22:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Free transfer to Rotherham per BBC sport today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum