Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Todays banner

+28
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
Spirit of 58
Keegan
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
bwfc71
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Triumph
Leeds_Trotter
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We should have a new Maggie banner everyday till her funeral, apart from Saturday.

62banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If my kids were younger it would be ideally situated over the mantle piece to keep them away from the fire!

63banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is there no ignore button for it.

It's knocking me sick.

64banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a disgrace and offensive to about half the viewers of this forum.
Mods - please remove it immediately as you would with other offensive content.
banner - Todays banner - Page 4 97991421

65banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

banner - Todays banner - Page 4 3077217049

66banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Treat it with the contempt it deserves and don't rise.

67banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every time I "return to forum" the Satchi & Satchi pre-Alzheimers media promo shot of evil is staring at me.
It's dangerous as I could get a nasty cut punching the screen.
Am currently filing my report to the HSE.

68banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

One of our IT experts will get round to replacing it the next time they log in.

69banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:One of our IT experts will get round to replacing it the next time they log in.
Good man, job done.

70banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:21 am

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Can we have Maggie on Wednesday.

71banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm just glad she has gone from the banner - no more Maggie please!

72banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Any more of our Maggie, please.

If it wasn't for her we would now be in much more of a mess than putting Greece and Cyprus' financial crisis together!!!

73banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Coincidence or not, Maggie was taken down and the site spammed out.

74banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can the admins please explain why they continue to update the site banner with different versions of the WIGAN ATHLETIC season moto?

75banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

how about a Mr T inspired "GET SOME (Bolton) NUTS" type banner...

?

no?

ok

:zzz:

76banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's actually a good idea RR! tongue

77banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sgt. Bash wrote:Can the admins please explain why they continue to update the site banner with different versions of the WIGAN ATHLETIC season moto?

Do you believe we can get into the play-offs, and then back to the Premier League?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

78banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:Can the admins please explain why they continue to update the site banner with different versions of the WIGAN ATHLETIC season moto?

Do you believe we can get into the play-offs, and then back to the Premier League?

I prefer to use my own terminology, instead of just copying Wigan.

I have faith in the Super Whites!!

79banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If we had a banner that said "Faith", we'd be accused of copying George Michael. Surely the word is not copyrighted to Wigan? I didn't even know they used that word - I don't follw Wigan. Do you?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

80banner - Todays banner - Page 4 Empty Re: Todays banner Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:If we had a banner that said "Faith", we'd be accused of copying George Michael. Surely the word is not copyrighted to Wigan? I didn't even know they used that word - I don't follw Wigan. Do you?

I follow football and make it my business to know what other teams (especially the local rivals) are up to.

Anyway, it's not exactly ITK info is it. It's plastered on everything to do with Latics and has been all season. Not to mention, their (few) fans hold banners with it on and they play "The Monkees - I'm a Believer" at the DW after every match (I know this how? I watch Match of the Day!)

No, of course Latics do not have the copyrights to "Believe", but they've been using it for some time now and I think it's untidy for us to start using it too, especially since there's plenty of other good motto's out there!

"Keep the Faith" being just one possibility!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum