Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next England Manager Poll

+9
largehat
jayjay23
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
gloswhite
doffcocker
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who will be the England Boss for Euro 2012

Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap0%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap24%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap24%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap6%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap12%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap0%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap29%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]
Next England Manager Poll Vote_lcap5%Next England Manager Poll Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Next England Manager Poll Empty Breaking News. Wed 8 Feb - 19:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tommy Capello has resigned. If will be funny if the FA approach Redknapp and he tells them to swivel.

2Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stuart Pearce is the interim manager but Sven is currently free after being given the cold shoulder by Batesy at Leeds.

3Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gary Neville current favourite, but Sven is moving in.

4Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gary Neville ? The bloke has no sense of humour. When he was at United the other players used to put frogs in his dressing room locker.

5Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That would certainly make the national team United.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Made my month!

I'd feel like we could go to Euro 2012 capable of mounting a serious challenge under Redknapp.

7Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just cannot see Redknapp taking the plunge. He has Spurs in a really strong position and he loves the day to day stuff at club level.

Pearce will be a fucking disaster. He was clueless at City.

8Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 20:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An Italian abandoning a sinking ship! Mmmm, where else have we seen that recently ?

9Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 21:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hiddink is in the frame as well apparently, and says he would be interested.

10Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 22:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Hiddink is in the frame as well apparently, and says he would be interested.

Wouldn't mind Guus as next manager, although he isn't English (but the English and Dutch culture is far too similar anyway!)

English is spot on perfect, knows how to manage a proper football team (managed quite a few national teams as well as temporarily managing Chelsea). Strong enough to drop the nancy-boys at a whim, and his knowledge on the younger players is amazing and is not afraid to use them.

For me it has to be between Guus and Redknapp. Dont trust Redknapp - especially with changing teams to using fringe players when needs be.

Therefore I am in the Guus Hiddink camp.

11Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 22:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There's about 6 in the running now. Might put my name forward as well

12Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Wed 8 Feb - 22:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently Gary Neville ruled himself out, John Barnes would only be interested long term and Steve Claridge is a dark horse.

13Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 1:13

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not sad to see him go.

But, some of the people in power, don't half talk crap.

Bernstein said the resignation was the rightcourse of action.

The FA chairman said: "I would like to stress that during today's meeting and throughout his time as England manager, Fabio has conducted himself in an extremely professional manner.

"We have accepted Fabio's resignation, agreeing this is the right decision. We would like to thank Fabio for his work with the England team and wish him every success in the future .

Would've thought the whole point of the meeting, was that he said what he thought about the Terry Captaincy, ie Was Unprofessional.

14Next England Manager Poll Empty Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 2:30

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So who gets the job of next England boss do you reckon?

Answers on a postcard!

15Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 7:33

Has to be Redknapp without a doubt

16Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 8:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Right, lets compare and contrast between the bookies favourite (Redknapp) and the possibly the best person in the world (Hiddink)

Hiddink:

Whereas Hiddink has had success where ever he has been and he is string enough to flatten any nancy-boys or big heads on the team, plus he isn't afraid to change the team for the better.

He thinks and loves football - which is a massive plus.

Another plus, with being Dutch their non-official 2nd language is English. He speaks it like a native - another big plus.

As for the press, he definitely knows how to deal with them, whether its phone-hacking or camping outside his house - yet another big plus.......

Redknapp:

Redknapp has admitted to the police that he ia very disorganised person, has never sent a text, never written a letter, doesn't know how to use a fax machine and his command of English is as good as a young child.

He may be English but do we need someone who has a poor command of English?

Also if it is true that he lied to the journalist just to get rid of him, does that make him favourable, or even know how to command, the press like an England manager should be able to?

These are the points, which have come from the tax-evation case.

Therefore in reality I would choose Hiddink over Redknapp anyday.

17Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 10:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would Redknapp want to leave Spurs at the moment ? They are riding high in the league and look nailed on for a Champions League spot next season.

Hiddink certainly knows the English game and had a decent spell at Chelsea. I would go for Hiddink for the Euros.

18Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 10:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They don't half come up with some bullshit at the FA. I reckon they asked ' Tommy ' to apologise for his Terry comments and he flatly refused. It will all come out in the wash.

John Barnes ? Steve Claridge ? Fuck me, I'd rather have Sven back! Paul Hart is free at the moment as is Phil Brown and Ian Dowie!

As 71 says, Hiddink would be a good choice.

19Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 11:25

i'm not sure the fact redknapp has never sent a text means he can't manage england.

redknapp is the only candidate for me.

20Next England Manager Poll Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu 9 Feb - 11:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Woy for me, just because it'd funny as hell to see how crap he'd be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum