Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hand of friendship

+3
gloswhite
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The hand of friendship Empty The hand of friendship Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well, Suarez is back in the public eye once again.

I didn't see the game and for those who didn't see it, he refused to shake Evras hand.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16997447

The second clip is Evra, rather over celebrating after the match and it looks like it was kicking off ever so slightly too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16998363

2The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The whole of Liverpool FC - the manager, the fans, the players, is making a laughing stock of itself over the issue!

When the vast majority of the country is on United's side over something, you know you're behaving badly!

3The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We know Suarez was a dick for not shaking hands, but I'm more surprised at the way Dalgleish has been behaving, and managing the problem

4The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... or NOT managing the problem.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

very true.

6The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually look again and the hand shakes......

Evra does extend his hand for it to be shakedn and then pulls it away from Suarez, before he then grabs Suarez's arm!!!

As a matter of fact it is actually Exra that doesn't want to shake Suarez's arm. Then Ferdinand blatantly refuses to shake hands with Suarez - why?

Then Fergie compares whats happened to John Barnes and banana's being thrown at him - why bring another person into the sordid episode, and then he gets selective memory and doesn't talk about ferdinand not shaking hands!!!

If anything it is a whole sordid episode by both clubs

I do not agree with the shaking of hands before a match - all this has come from Blatter and Co at UEFA, where they see racism doesn't exist and all will be sorted by a handshake. If that was the case then why didn't we all do that duirng the 80's after UEFA kicked us out of Europen competitions - as that would have solved all problems!!!

7The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evra extends his hand reluctantly, suarez basically goes over the top.

Ferdinand didn't shake his hand, i assume because he wasn't to keen on the fact he racially abused his teammate.

8The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will shake Hipster's hand if it will help him get over Andy Johnson.

9The hand of friendship Empty Re: The hand of friendship Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would refuse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum