Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hate Crimes Gone Mad

+3
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:32 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manchester Police have become the first police force in the country to class attacks on goths and emos as a "hate crime".

Isn't this just another sign that the country has gone mad? Surely being a goth is just dressing a different way. Some people like to dress in black, some with their oversized jeans around their arse, and some wear tracksuits.

And what of Emos? How is liking a Sesame Street character a type of person? I like Jack Bauer from 24, if someone bashes me over the head is that a hate crime against fans of Kiefer Sutherland?

Seriously, this is mental. Before long there will be a hate crime for every little difference between people. A hate crime against ginger people, bald people, fat people, skinny people, smelly people, Amos people, people with big feet or small willys.

Is a crime any worse just because it's against a so-called minority?

2Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:38 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But people are threatened, attack and sometimes killed because they wear black, or have a unique hairstyle.

I think we need to be looking at the psychology of the people (almost certainly chavs) who think it's a good idea to kill someone because they don't look like what they see in the mirror.

3Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This bollocks is all part of the new world order.

David Icke and 10% of the world know what they are up to.

Its all about control , the illuminate and underground worship.

4Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What the hell is an 'emo'
Do we have any at the Reebok?

5Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Rod Hull used to fist one.

6Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:20 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is leaving an Emo alone in a room with a razor blade a hate crime?
Agree with the fact that society is increasingly guessing what the motives are behind crime without any substantiable evidence in order to reclassify it as something else. Burglars for example. If you rob somebody's house, do you do it because you want their material goods and money or do you do it because the owner is of a particular ethnicity, gender, creed, social group? I don't think burglars are particularly arsed about who they rob as long as they have something worth robbing.
As for Emos, Goths and Jack Bauer fans- well perhaps they do need a slap, but people slap each other for all sorts of reasons and I think it's wrong to attach a "presumption of motive" to a particular type of crime. It would make prosecution a lot easier if motive is presumed and therefore not in question. But where does the labelling stop?
Divorce cases? I'd like to divorce the missus because a) she's shagging the milkman b) she gets on my tits or c) her great grandad was Jewish?

7Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What if i go out dressed up as Eminem with a gold medallion on listening to his music " with a big ghetto blaster on my shoulder" smoking then. Hate Crimes Gone Mad 34343388Somebody twats me one.

Is this hate crime ?

8Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hate Crimes Gone Mad Article-2303697-0248CE2F000005DC-492_306x423

Hate Crimes Gone Mad Article-2303697-01108E6B00000578-988_306x423

Ryan Herbter, left, and Brendan Harris, right, led a gang of teenagers who beat 20-year-old Sophie Lancaster to death because she was dressed as a goth

Chav scum.

9Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Chav scum.

That's a hate crime.

10Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What if i go out dressed up as Eminem with a gold medallion on listening to his music " with a big ghetto blaster on my shoulder" smoking then. Hate Crimes Gone Mad 34343388Somebody twats me one.

Is this hate crime ?
Against you, against Eminem, against bad dress sense or against noisy attention seekers?
There are a few tracks of his that I don't like, and I'm not keen on people imposing their shit music on everyone else. Does that give me reason to twat you? Possibly, but I don't think the police should try to guess my motive and try have it embedded in the law.

11Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What if i go out dressed up as Eminem with a gold medallion on listening to his music " with a big ghetto blaster on my shoulder" smoking then. Hate Crimes Gone Mad 34343388Somebody twats me one.

Is this hate crime ?
Against you, against Eminem, against bad dress sense or against noisy attention seekers?
There are a few tracks of his that I don't like, and I'm not keen on people imposing their shit music on everyone else. Does that give me reason to twat you? Possibly, but I don't think the police should try to guess my motive and try have it embedded in the law.

I'm against wankers who use shit tradesmen, because there nice.

12Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Chav scum.

That's a hate crime.

nah it's not i didn't kill them because of the way they dress or look.

Anyone who would consider that probably should be in jail anyhow, or certainly in care.

I do wonder sometimes.

13Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Is this hate crime ?

Fair enough amigo.

14Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:57 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Is this hate crime ?

Fair enough amigo.

I'm off out now dressed up as Eminem "slap my bitch up" is going to be my first one.

I'm going imposing it on people.

15Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched the local news, amazingly Vampires do exist as they're on the same hate crime list as goths and emos.

I've watched 'True Blood', how are vampires victims of anything?

16Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do Aliens come under the same category ?

I've got one trapped in my garden shed you see.

17Hate Crimes Gone Mad Empty Re: Hate Crimes Gone Mad Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Manchester Police have become the first police force in the country to class attacks on goths and emos as a "hate crime".
Seriously, this is mental. Before long there will be a hate crime for every little difference between people. A hate crime against ginger people, bald people, fat people, skinny people, smelly people, Amos people, people with big feet or small willys.

Is a crime any worse just because it's against a so-called minority?
Or even happy people?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum