Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campo coming back to BWFC?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Campo coming back to BWFC? Mon Feb 13 2012, 20:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BOLTON legend Ivan Campo has offered to help his troubled old club.

Campo, 37, who retired two years ago, tweeted: "I would like to work with the players and club."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well maybe he can teach this set of hopeless cunts how to pass a ball without getting into a panic.

2Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Mon Feb 13 2012, 20:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i can't think of a more tenuous story, clearly a slow news day at The Sun!

3Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Mon Feb 13 2012, 20:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He'd be better than Lee.

4Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 00:42

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll always love Ivan for his letter to the Bolton News when he was dumped like a sack of shit, and for his numerous public criticisms of Megson.

5Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 12:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He could do a scholes and come out retirement and just sit in the middle passing the ball around. Very Happy

6Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 15:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The story is his tweet? Journalism at its very best!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let me tell you folks something, if Bolton sacked Coyle today and installed Campo as manager we'd stay up.

8Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 16:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Campo in!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 17:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:Let me tell you folks something, if Bolton sacked Coyle today and installed Campo as manager we'd stay up.

What makes you say that?

He has less prem experience than coyle and from my knowledge has never managed a club..........Campo in! Very Happy

10Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 17:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

What makes you say that?

He has less prem experience than coyle and from my knowledge has never managed a club..........Campo in! Very Happy

You could sack Coyle and put a piece of bread in charge and results wouldn't get any worse.

11Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 17:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If it's a Warbies toastie loaf then I can't argue with that.

12Campo coming back to BWFC? Empty Re: Campo coming back to BWFC? Tue Feb 14 2012, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, it would be a slice of Super Toastie. And it knows the Barclays Premier League is full of quality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum