Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things i really dislike or downright hate.

Things i really dislike or downright hate.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Girls who get rained on in thin see-through dresses

Brunettes with brown eyes and long wavy tresses

Redheads and blondes; any woman who swings

These are a few of my favourite things.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@boltonbonce wrote:Girls who get rained on in thin see-through dresses

Brunettes with brown eyes and long wavy tresses

Redheads and blondes; any woman who swings

These are a few of my favourite things.

I think you are posting on the wrong thread. Smile

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just answering Bob. He's started writing songs.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Don't encourage him.

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@xmiles wrote:Don't encourage him.
I've still a couple of verses to write but I'm not sure I want to waste any of them on you, Sunshine. Wussies and pussies covers most of the Nutsgang anyway.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I've still a couple of verses to write but I'm not sure I want to waste any of them on you, Sunshine. Wussies and pussies covers most of the Nutsgang anyway.
I like a good musical. "Hair' was very good.

🎵This is the dawning of the age of old hairy arse, age of old hairy arse.....🎵

Great. Can't help thinking it's a little off colour though.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
@boltonbonce wrote:
I like a good musical. "Hair' was very good.

🎵This is the dawning of the age of old hairy arse, age of old hairy arse.....🎵

Great. Can't help thinking it's a little off colour though.
You must like Nat an awful lot. You're always talking about her  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
I like a good musical. "Hair' was very good.

🎵This is the dawning of the age of old hairy arse, age of old hairy arse.....🎵

Great. Can't help thinking it's a little off colour though.
You must like Nat an awful lot. You're always talking about her  Very Happy

He keeps asking for the first booking slot for behind Bargain Booze to try and woo her once he's had his Covid jab. Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:
I like a good musical. "Hair' was very good.

🎵This is the dawning of the age of old hairy arse, age of old hairy arse.....🎵

Great. Can't help thinking it's a little off colour though.
I was in Julie Andrews mode and Beastly Boncey went and spoilt it all.

Anyroad I got my two friends Rigid Rodgers and Ossified Oscar to help me finish my la'al song so here it is:

Tax-dodging popinjays, slebs on high horses

Air-headed media that give them their voices

Half-witted pea-brains whose bell seldom rings

These are a few of my favourite things



 
Charlatans, shysters and snotty-nosed herberts

Football supporters in NoKenDo T-shirts

Wussies and pussies who sit in the wings

These are a few of my favourite things



 
Diving and cheating and pundits and plonkers


Smarmy as Smarmite or stark staring bonkers


Overpaid players that think they are Kings


These are a few of my favourite things


 
When the Rags win


And the Whites lose


And its like a curse


I simply remember my favourite things


And then it all feels


Much  worse.



Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Jan 18 2021, 09:48; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have to say, that's very good. Needs someone other than Andrews to put it across though. I actually sang it in my head as I was reading it.
I might get my Apple GarageBand app going, and give it large.
When I've put my trousers on.

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:I have to say, that's very good. Needs someone other than Andrews to put it across though. I actually sang it in my head as I was reading it.
I might get my Apple GarageBand app going, and give it large.
When I've put my trousers on.
That's very kind of you, Boncey, and may I say how pleased I am to hear that you wear the trousers at Boncey Castle.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fecking Microsoft or should that be Microshit?

The twats have auto updated my bluetooth drivers and now my headphones won't work.

Rolling back the driver hasn't solved the issue so now I have to spend all afternoon sorting this issue out!

::seething2:: ::seething2::

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So much for driver updates being optional.

I'm so angry right now!  ::mad::

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Are they just not pairing with the computer KP?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Are they just not pairing with the computer KP?

Yes but what Microsoft have done is they have blocked unsecured bluetooth devices in Windows 10 from a certain build so the original intel driver that was made for my particular bluetooth dongle is the only one that works and newer drivers do not.

I've had this issue in the past and it's just a ball ache to fix.

I'm extremely unimpressed that windows update decided to update the bluetooth driver in the optional updates on it's own accord.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I tried the system restore to no avail and forgot that I had Driver Store Explorer on my desktop which lists all drivers and forces deletion of ones you don't want.

All sorted now Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@karlypants wrote:

Yes but what Microsoft have done is they have blocked unsecured bluetooth devices in Windows 10 from a certain build so the original intel driver that was made for my particular bluetooth dongle is the only one that works and newer drivers do not.

I've had this issue in the past and it's just a ball ache to fix.

I'm extremely unimpressed that windows update decided to update the bluetooth driver in the optional updates on it's own accord.
Yes. My laptop never auto updates optionals. I have to tick any optional update I want. Bit odd to be doing it automatically.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I don't update anything, and I'm quite good at Latin now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Windows wants to update the bluetooth as a crucial update everytime now and now i've completely fudged it. haha

It's the cherry on top of a bad day today! Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
All fixed and nice and calm! Very Happy

Here is the issue and here is the fix.

Looks like I will have to install Windows in the future from an older version and then upgrade after doing the fix! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Being unable to find something I know I own. In this case a book, Buster Keaton: Tempest in a Flat Hat.
I can normally put my hand on it whenever I please, but for some reason it's disappeared.
No one's taken it. No one would enter my room without taking a precautionary psychological stress test, and arming themselves with a commercially available pepper spray.
Therefore, it's in here somewhere. I need to calm down, make a brew, and begin a methodical investigation.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Being unable to find something I know I own. In this case a book, Buster Keaton: Tempest in a Flat Hat.
I can normally put my hand on it whenever I please, but for some reason it's disappeared.
No one's taken it. No one would enter my room without taking a precautionary psychological stress test, and arming themselves with a commercially available pepper spray.
Therefore, it's in here somewhere. I need to calm down, make a brew, and begin a methodical investigation.
It'll be under one of your ten computers Boncey

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
She's not technically a thing (although the more i think about it?) but i despise Gemma Collins. Has there every been such a talentless waste of oxygen on this planet as her? Why is she famous?

Piers Morgan interviewed her on telly the other day and i refused to watch it, but Mrs Pig did and she told me she said she has a sex tape ready to go when she needs the money  pale

She is one of the new breed of "celebrities" who are famous just for being on telly.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
They'll be welcomed at kids parties when the balloons start to go down  Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@Norpig wrote:She's not technically a thing (although the more i think about it?) but i despise Gemma Collins. Has there every been such a talentless waste of oxygen on this planet as her? Why is she famous?

Piers Morgan interviewed her on telly the other day and i refused to watch it, but Mrs Pig did and she told me she said she has a sex tape ready to go when she needs the money  pale

She is one of the new breed of "celebrities" who are famous just for being on telly.

I had to look her up. Wish I hadn’t

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
It'll be under one of your ten computers Boncey
Found it. It was behind a signed photo of Frank Worthington. However, I've forgotten why I was looking for it in the first place.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Internet trolls - i heard this morning people had been trolling Captain Tom when he was doing his fundraising but his family kept it from him. How sick and pathetic are these people? 

Their own lives must be so pathetic and empty that the only pleasure they can get is by trolling people anonymously (obviously as they are too cowardly to do it publicly).

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Ha! whaur ye gaun, ye crowlin ferlie?
Your impudence protects you sairly;
I canna say but ye strunt rarely,
Owre gauze and lace;
Tho', faith! I fear ye dine but sparely
On sic a place.

Ye ugly, creepin, blastit wonner,
Detested, shunn'd by saunt an' sinner,
How daur ye set your fit upon her -
Sae fine a lady?
Gae somewhere else and seek your dinner
On some poor body.

Swith! in some beggar's haffet squattle;
There ye may creep, and sprawl, and sprattle,
Wi' ither kindred, jumping cattle,
In shoals and nations;
Whaur horn nor bane ne'er daur unsettle
Your thick plantations.

Now haud you there, ye're out o' sight,
Below the fatt'rels, snug and tight;
Na, faith ye yet! ye'll no be right,
Till ye've got on it -
The verra tapmost, tow'rin height
O' Miss' bonnet.



My sooth! right bauld ye set your nose out,
As plump an' grey as ony groset:
O for some rank, mercurial rozet,
Or fell, red smeddum,
I'd gie you sic a hearty dose o't,
Wad dress your droddum.

I wad na been surpris'd to spy
You on an auld wife's flainen toy;
Or aiblins some bit dubbie boy,
On's wyliecoat;
But Miss' fine Lunardi! fye!
How daur ye do't?

O Jenny, dinna toss your head,
An' set your beauties a' abread!
Ye little ken what cursed speed
The blastie's makin:
Thae winks an' finger-ends, I dread,
Are notice takin.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion:
What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us,
An' ev'n devotion

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Got any William McGonagall?

Ten Bobsworth


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@boltonbonce wrote:Got any William McGonagall?
The hen is a noble animal, but the cow is much forlorner,


Standing in the wind and rain, wi' a leg at every corner.”

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum