Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Sunday a drinking day?

+4
Tigermin
Angry Dad
Keegan
scottjames30
8 posters

Do you have a few, on a Sunday afternoon ?

Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_lcap36%Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_lcap9%Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_lcap45%Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_lcap9%Is Sunday a drinking day? Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 06:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think most people have a few beers on a Sunday , especially when the football is on in the afternoon .

But soon they'll be no football when the season comes to an end , so does that mean you'll give up drinking until the football starts again?

Or are Sundays just made for drinking, is it the only day you can sit in a pub around 11:55am and feel "this is the norm".

Will you be sinking a few this afternoon .

2Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 09:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm not a big drinker; that said, I don't have an issue with a beer or few on a Sunday evening.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 09:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That's a big yes from me Sunday starts with a large scotch at 12 then down the pub for a few jars and a gape at the Jugs on show behind the bar then the wife no 2 will pick me up in her fucking new blue fiat today.Always Sunday has been a pissup day even when I used to do the kids football matches ,in the bar after , don't drive on a Sunday , hate it when I have to work Sunday's but cant complain really. Now I am down here I can go to some really shitty rough pubs with bruv in the palace area occasionally ,I like a bit of that. Get the train into selhurst he lives there still ,fucking can't get him away it's in his blood.

4Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 10:01

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Definately,normally from 4ish till fall over oclock !

5Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 10:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I love a few drinks, but often I think the reason I like it so much is because it reminds you of good times - you know like going out with friends, parties. holidays, meeting up with friends after work or uni lectures. I am sure this is why gazza's has such a problem with drink as it is like reliving the times he was so happy.

I have gone off on a tangent haven't I?

6Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 12:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no

7Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 12:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So Hipster is the "never" person!

Personally it is sometimes - normally if its a game I want to watch as Footy and beer have to go together.

Not a big drinker nowadays, athough i did have some Grolsch during teh Eurovision last night!

8Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 13:39

Yeah definitely a day for drinking. Been working nights for a couple of months so Sunday is the only day I'm awake enough to go out and then spend most of Monday in bed.

9Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 13:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Never drink during the day, but i do enjoy a Sunday evening tipple.

10Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 13:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:So Hipster is the "never" person!

Personally it is sometimes - normally if its a game I want to watch as Footy and beer have to go together.

Not a big drinker nowadays, athough i did have some Grolsch during teh Eurovision last night!

not never, but definitely rarely.

more an occasion person tbh.

11Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 14:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I think most people have a few beers on a Sunday , especially when the football is on in the afternoon .

But soon they'll be no football when the season comes to an end , so does that mean you'll give up drinking until the football starts again?

Or are Sundays just made for drinking, is it the only day you can sit in a pub around 11:55am and feel "this is the norm".

Will you be sinking a few this afternoon .

How you enjoying your drinks Scott?

12Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 14:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great, just cracked open my first one, lad played in a tournament today and they won all three games.

Going to have a few now, to celebrate .

13Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 16:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Great, just cracked open my first one, lad played in a tournament today and they won all three games.

What sort of tournament?
Its turned out nice, an ice cold bevy is just the tonic right now.

14Is Sunday a drinking day? Empty Re: Is Sunday a drinking day? Sun May 19 2013, 17:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Great, just cracked open my first one, lad played in a tournament today and they won all three games.

What sort of tournament?
Its turned out nice, an ice cold bevy is just the tonic right now.

Under 6, they only play three games, it goes on for 4 week, they did well today. and it turned out nice for a change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum