Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Gabby Logan will no longer present Final Score

Gabby Logan will no longer present Final Score

+4
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is anyone else disappointed that the BBC have decided to replace Gabby with Jason Mohammad next season? I really like Gabby, I think she is a good presenter and she is very easy on the eyes. I don't understand it personally.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair, I haven't seen Final Score in years as I normally tune into Soccer Saturday for the scores - far better to watch.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is not a good thing to be reading on a Sunday night .

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They should fuck Garth Crooks off too. The worst presenter on tv.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:They should fuck Garth Crooks off too. The worst presenter on tv.

Garth Crooks comes out with stupid words, how the fuck did he ever get on telly?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:They should fuck Garth Crooks off too. The worst presenter on tv.

Garth Crooks comes out with stupid words, how the fuck did he ever get on telly?

Because he is black. All company's need to employ a certain number of black and disabled people. The ideal person is a disabled black person as it kills two birds with one stone.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Moderator
Moderator

I hope she gets the MOTD2 job, colin murray is fucking annoying and i'm glad the bbc have called it a day on him.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:I hope she gets the MOTD2 job, colin murray is fucking annoying and i'm glad the bbc have called it a day on him.

I don't think she is having anything to do with sport anymore, she is apparently going to host some BBC comedy quiz show.

Does anyone else find her quite attractive?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Gabby because she is quite knowledgeable and isn't full of herself. Her dad was a good footballer so she probably grew up with football in her blood.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc
Moderator
Moderator

Michael Bolton wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:.


Does anyone else find her quite attractive?

Yes, she's not just to good looking but knows her onions when it comes to sport.

Tigermin


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:They should fuck Garth Crooks off too. The worst presenter on tv.

Garth Crooks comes out with stupid words, how the fuck did he ever get on telly?

Because he is black. All company's need to employ a certain number of black and disabled people. The ideal person is a disabled black person as it kills two birds with one stone.
Fuck me MOTD with a Rag Head next then, Passi , I didnt say Camel Shagger by the way !

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manish bhasin should get the MOTD2 job

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Because he is black. All company's need to employ a certain number of black and disabled people. The ideal person is a disabled black person as it kills two birds with one stone.
Fuck me MOTD with a Rag Head next then, Passi , I didnt say Camel Shagger by the way !

Laughing

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum