Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.

+8
Triumph
Sluffy
scottjames30
Norpig
JAH
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 12:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored by Quickquid. Jesus wept. #bwfc

Is this fully confirmed #quickquid the new #bwfc sponsor?

We love Quick Quid #BWFC

I don't think football teams should advertise anything like that, it's disgraceful. #bwfc

Worse than having a swastika?

Quick quid for new #bwfc kit Jesus Christ that's the lowest of the low

I kind of enjoy how the club always manage to cause an uproar of some kind or other. There's no knee-jerk like a #bwfc fans' knee-jerk.

No one likes a show off, Boggersbelief?

I've known about this #QuickQuid thing for ages

I got my two shirts for £25 with the 188bet sponsor on. None of that #QuickQuid muck for me. #bwfc

@QuickQuid nobody at #bwfc wants you. Get lost!

OH DEAR, #BWFC GETTING SPONSERED BY QUICK QUID
Payday lenders 'out of control', says Citizens - Money Saving Expert [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … TAKE NOTE GARTSIDE #bwfc

Quick Quid is going to look soo silly #BWFC

QuickQuid haha #bwfc

Tomato ketchup stain?

Quidquid, how about you fuck off, I'd rather have that orange blob on my shirt #bwfc

Laughing

#bwfc away kit is apparently pink..

i mean I will not be a waking advert for that kind of company. #bwfc

2twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 12:45

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It could be worse, wait til you see the new Red shirts

3twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I've said elsewhere this is a huge marketing own goal. QQ might have offered the most cash, but who the fuck is going to pay £40 for a t-shirt with QuickQuid on it. You've got to be pretty sad to even consider it.

If they'd found a more upmarket sponsor they'd have sold a shedload of tops to make up the difference.

4twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 13:28

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:As I've said elsewhere this is a huge marketing own goal. QQ might have offered the most cash, but who the fuck is going to pay £40 for a t-shirt with QuickQuid on it. You've got to be pretty sad to even consider it.

If they'd found a more upmarket sponsor they'd have sold a shedload of tops to make up the difference.

:agree:

5twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't usually buy the current shirts as they have been mainly shit (thanks Reebok) but if it has QuickQuid on the front the chances of me buying are zero. I'll stick to my old blue 3rd strip Normid top thanks.

6twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 13:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The kids will sell as they wont be allowed to have QQ on them, I don't think many adults buy shirts anymore anyway.

7twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i don't usually buy the current shirts as they have been mainly shit (thanks Reebok) but if it has QuickQuid on the front the chances of me buying are zero. I'll stick to my old blue 3rd strip Normid top thanks.

Exactly. It'd be cheaper to buy a Fruit of the Loom white t-shirt and draw a big knob on the front. Same effect.

8twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 14:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:i don't usually buy the current shirts as they have been mainly shit (thanks Reebok) but if it has QuickQuid on the front the chances of me buying are zero. I'll stick to my old blue 3rd strip Normid top thanks.

Exactly. It'd be cheaper to buy a Fruit of the Loom white t-shirt and draw a big knob on the front. Same effect.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Tue May 28 2013, 17:53

Do we really need the piss poor 250k a season these lot sre paying us. Fuck them off and fuck zat knight off to balance the books and then give the shirt sponsorship to a charity for nothing like the bhf or bolton hospice.

10twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Thu May 30 2013, 21:58

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This is worse than Portsmouths sponser 'gobshite' shame on BWFC and anyone who buys the shirt. Parasites who prey on the needy and greedy.

11twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Thu May 30 2013, 22:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Triumph wrote:This is worse than Portsmouths sponser 'gobshite' shame on BWFC and anyone who buys the shirt. Parasites who prey on the needy and greedy.

Yes because only businesses with morals and ethics should be allowed advertise at the club...

12twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Thu May 30 2013, 22:19

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

waynagain wrote:It could be worse, wait til you see the new Red shirts
Have you seen them?

13twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 02:12

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Quids Out.

14twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 06:56

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Triumph wrote:This is worse than Portsmouths sponser 'gobshite' shame on BWFC and anyone who buys the shirt. Parasites who prey on the needy and greedy.

Yes because only businesses with morals and ethics should be allowed advertise at the club...

The difference is I would never have noticed that ad but when it's spread across a players shirt you can't miss, It's a very touchy subject at the moment, they may as well be advertising cigarettes.(maybe they would if it was allowed)

15twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 08:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Triumph wrote:they may as well be advertising cigarettes.(maybe they would if it was allowed)

Would you be kicking off as much if it was a beer company sponsoring us?

We've just been advertising gambling for the last couple years too.

Both are as damaging as loan companies imo.

16twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 10:08

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Triumph wrote:they may as well be advertising cigarettes.(maybe they would if it was allowed)

You are correct Dave, never thought of it like that,

17twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 10:42

I think the main thing is at the moment that companies like quick quid are getting so much bad press at the moment that it reflects badly on the club. That is why I don't like it. We don't need the distractions while trying to claw our way back into the prem. And I know it may sound stupid but it may even put potential players off signing for us as they dont want to be involved in a media circus.

18twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 10:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Triumph wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

You are correct Dave, never thought of it like that,

All three are a dangerous mix!

A deal worth £250k per year to advertise QQ on our shirts isn't great business. Already a few other sponsors have pulled out and shirt sales will be down. It just doesn't make any sence to me, there has to be more to this story surely. Could Sluffy be right? Could this company (Bank of America) have invested in BWFC previous as in a secret partnership kind of deal.

Last edited by WhiteBic on Fri May 31 2013, 10:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted quote)

19twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 11:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think they offered more than anyone else.

Nothing more to it imo.

20twitter - QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS.  Empty Re: QUICK QUID - TWITTER REACTS. Fri May 31 2013, 11:24

But now with other sponsors pulling out how good a deal does it look. (Not that it did anyway)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum