Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Miss About Being A Kid?

+9
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Teal
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 11:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was walking my dog through the park last night at about 9.30pm. It was going dark but there were still a load of kids out playing football. How great is that?

They weren't out mugging old ladies, selling themselves to dirty old men or sat at home playing Manic Miner, they were playing good old fashioned football in the fading light.

It warmed the cockles of my heart.

Wasn't it ace being a kid of about 13 or 14. I miss those care free days with no responsibilities or major worries. Playing football or cricket until the sun was long gone, or hide and seek in the woods, or just hanging out with your friends having lots of fun.

I miss those days. Do you miss being a kid, and what do you miss the most?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A wagon wheel and a jam butty for tea while watching the flint stones and top cat and Popeye then going out until dark playing in derelict houses in the Salford slums.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Also naughty stuff with girls in back alley's.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Also naughty stuff with girls in back alley's.

Only you could bring anal sex into an innocent thread like this.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I miss the Lack of responsibility, being able to do what you wanted and when. Having my parents pay for everything, Not having to worry about Mortgages, bills, kids, cars, work etc...

Teal

David Ngog
David Ngog

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I miss the Lack of responsibility, being able to do what you wanted and when. Having my parents pay for everything, Not having to worry about Mortgages, bills, kids, cars, work etc...

Totally agree - when you're a kid you can't wait to grow up but the truth is they are the best days of your life.

hiding under the covers with my mini-tv watching something i shouldn't.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I miss when birthdays and Christmas days were really exciting and being unable to sleep the day before.

Non uniform or toy days at school we're brilliant. Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I miss my mum when she was young.

10What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I miss the Lack of responsibility, being able to do what you wanted and when. Having my parents pay for everything, Not having to worry about Mortgages, bills, kids, cars, work etc...

This hits the spot. Coming home from school knowing your tea would always be on the table. No financial worries whatsoever because Mum and Dad handled the pocket money.

11What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Also naughty stuff with girls in back alley's.

Only you could bring anal sex into an innocent thread like this.
How very dare you!! I have never done that.

12What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My phaser.

13What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My cat mr Jinx

14What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dorney hill's salford a great place for a kid to play.

15What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I saw my first beaver there when i was 11 or 12

16What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It didn't much look like a beaver as it was young and bald but it was still a wonderous sight for a young kid with a rocket in his pocket.

17What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 12:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:It didn't much look like a beaver as it was young and bald but it was still a wonderous sight for a young kid with a rocket in his pocket.

I hope you didn't get a bad dose of Beaver Fever.

18What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going swimming in lakes when it was really hot.

19What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Lazy summers and no bills.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Empty Re: What Do You Miss About Being A Kid? Tue Jun 04 2013, 16:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going camping outside with donna" the dirt" and your mates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum