Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Sausage and Egg sandwich

Sausage and Egg sandwich

+15
Norpig
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
Hip Priest
Keegan
waynagain
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nothing beats a sausage and egg sandwich.

Proper sausage from the butchers, free range egg on homemade bread with a bit of brown sauce and white pepper. It just doesn't get any better than that.

I suppose if you are in the middle of the Atlantic and your yacht has capsized then a rescue boat or a lifejacket would come first before a sausage and egg.

Although, if the sausage and egg sarnie was in a sealable bag then it wouldn't get soggy, and would be a great last bit of scran before you sank to the deep blue depths of the Atlantic.

So to summerise, nothing beats a sausage and egg sarnie unless you are drowning in the Atlantic, then it becomes a the second best thing (unless it's in a sealable bag then nothing beats it).



2Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only like a sausage sandwich on its own. My son likes sausage and cheese but I will not entertain it. I reckon a bacon and egg on toast with brown sauce is the finest culinary masterpiece ever devised.

3Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:02

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I always eat a bit of sausage with a bit of my fried egg together, when I have a full English. The brown sauce has to be HP.

4Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bacon, Egg & Black pudding for me, with HP.

5Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody Hell, Magoo's started to franchise out the Dinner thread.

6Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:08

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Do you know that it's not made in the Houses of Parliament?

I only found out yesterday. Very Happy


It's now made in the Netherlands and they know f'k all about food.

7Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Copper Dragon wrote:Do you know that it's not made in the Houses of Parliament?

I only found out yesterday. Very Happy


It's now made in the Netherlands and they know f'k all about food.



What is you Knob

8Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Do you know that it's not made in the Houses of Parliament?

I only found out yesterday. Very Happy


It's now made in the Netherlands and they know f'k all about food.



What is you Knob


Have a guess you mindless four eyed cretin.

9Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HP got bought out by a Dutch company, either Kraft or Nestle iirc. Didn't BWFC71 give us the lowdown a few months ago?

10Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid affraid Sausage and Egg sandwich 3702174765 Sausage and Egg sandwich 3883682494

11Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:24

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:HP got bought out by a Dutch company, either Kraft or Nestle iirc. Didn't BWFC71 give us the lowdown a few months ago?

It's quite a few months ago, I think it was last year.

12Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:Nothing beats a sausage and egg sandwich.

Proper sausage from the butchers, free range egg on homemade bread with a bit of brown sauce and white pepper. It just doesn't get any better than that.

I suppose if you are in the middle of the Atlantic and your yacht has capsized then a rescue boat or a lifejacket would come first before a sausage and egg.

Although, if the sausage and egg sarnie was in a sealable bag then it wouldn't get soggy, and would be a great last bit of scran before you sank to the deep blue depths of the Atlantic.

So to summerise, nothing beats a sausage and egg sarnie unless you are drowning in the Atlantic, then it becomes a the second best thing (unless it's in a sealable bag then nothing beats it).




Oh you bastard, I am starving hungry and read this post. I have to agree, a quality sausage sandwich with egg and sauce, yum times a hundred!

13Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Oh you bastard, I am starving hungry and read this post. I have to agree, a quality sausage sandwich with egg and sauce, yum times a hundred!

Grown men should never say/write "yum".

14Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He isnt a Grown man, so he is ok. Very Happy

15Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:39

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did the Dutch make the HP sauce with Guinness, because it was good?

16Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:


Have a guess you mindless four eyed cretin.

Magoo, I didn't realise that CD actually knew you? Shocked

17Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:42

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Oh you bastard, I am starving hungry and read this post. I have to agree, a quality sausage sandwich with egg and sauce, yum times a hundred!

Grown men should never say/write "yum".

Well I do and if you have a problem with it take it up with soul kitchen.

18Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very funny, CD is like a woman's period, bloody horrible.

19Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:Very funny, CD is like a woman's period, bloody horrible.


As opposed to a man's period which is bloody nice?

20Sausage and Egg sandwich Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:51

Keegan

Keegan
Moderator
Moderator

... or just bloody? Sausage and Egg sandwich 1670099594

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum