Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sausage and Egg sandwich

+15
Norpig
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
Hip Priest
Keegan
waynagain
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Sausage and Egg sandwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Thu Aug 12 2021, 21:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Quite like a cheese and onion, myself.
I always had you down more of a steak and kidney pie with mash kind of bloke than butties, with a fag in one hand and a pint of dark mild in the other. Very Happy

42Sausage and Egg sandwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Thu Aug 12 2021, 21:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Do you toast the bread as well? Shocked

Don't be absurd.
Thank god for that but does the bread really need to be that thick to make it a good fish finger butty?

I hope you doused it in tomato sauce as well. Very Happy

43Sausage and Egg sandwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Thu Aug 12 2021, 22:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I hope you doused it in tomato sauce as well. Very Happy

Tomato sauce on fish fingers? You massive tosspot.

44Sausage and Egg sandwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Thu Aug 12 2021, 23:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Quite like a cheese and onion, myself.
I always had you down more of a steak and kidney pie with mash kind of bloke than butties, with a fag in one hand and a pint of dark mild in the other. Very Happy

Very Happy

I'm not a fussy eater, I like to try different foods - I was just getting into Japanese cuisine before Covid shut down all the restaurants.

I was brought up on my mothers cooking and had many a home made steak and kidney pies in my time but shop bought or pub grub ones can't compare, so I don't really have them very often.

I actually did use to drink mild before I moved down south and took to drinking Guinness when I got here as there was none to be had back then, you now occasionally see it in some of the trendy pubs.  I've probably not supped a pint of mild since my dad and I last did the Halliwell Road pub crawl!

I've never been a smoker (my parents both used to smoke unfiltered Woodbines) and not even much of a drinker since Covid paid us all a visit.

But yes, I probably was like that at one time (minus the fag) just that I've had to adapt to life away from that now and that's why these days you'll see me eating with chopsticks and probably quaffing San Pellegrino with my brie and shallot butties.

Ooooh, get me!!!

45Sausage and Egg sandwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Sausage and Egg sandwich Thu Aug 12 2021, 23:55

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Ham. tomato and mustard is my favourite at the moment. As for eggs, cant stand the vile things!

So many names from the past on this thread, wonder where they all are now?
The thread was initiated by none other than Copper Dragon, our resident Burnley poster of the time. Now there's a blast from the past. He was a decent bloke and an excellent poster was CD.

i'm still of the chip or fish finger butty persuasion by the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum