Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie is back in town.

+4
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Triumph
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dougie is back in town. Empty Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Back off Hols so hopefully we should see some transfer news.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beckford: £38k per week at the moment? Pass.
Hope the targets "list" is long if that's the level of wages needed to secure a half decent player.

3Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He could get Rob Earnshaw for £38 per week.

4Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He went on Holiday?

::seething::

5Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Apparently he's like a demented man trying to get his targets! Surprised

6Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hall, Beckford and that young keeper, seem the most likely to arrive, at the moment. I also read that 2 players could be leaving. Hopefully that will be Mills & Ream.

7Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

After seeing how much beckford is on at leicester I hope we stay well clear or off that money grabbing tosser.

8Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:Hall, Beckford and that young keeper, seem the most likely to arrive, at the moment. I also read that 2 players could be leaving. Hopefully that will be Mills & Ream.
More likely to be Mills and Ngog.

9Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:25 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:Hall, Beckford and that young keeper, seem the most likely to arrive, at the moment. I also read that 2 players could be leaving. Hopefully that will be Mills & Ream.
More likely to be Mills and Ngog.

10Dougie is back in town. Empty Re: Dougie is back in town. Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:After seeing how much beckford is on at leicester  I hope we stay well clear or off that money grabbing tosser.

If someone offers you £38k per week you take it.

You only become a money grabbing tosser if you demand that sort of money to move - there's no evidence he has.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum