Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Rooney stay or go.

+5
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will shrek stay or go ?

Will Rooney stay or go. Vote_lcap0%Will Rooney stay or go. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Will Rooney stay or go. Vote_lcap100%Will Rooney stay or go. Vote_rcap 100% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 18:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wants to go, I think afew clubs would want him, but will UTD be forced to sell ?

Or will they just keep hold of him then nobody else gets him ?

I hope he goes tbh.

2Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 18:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll go

3Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 18:47

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Some fans turned against him a couple of years ago and there are more now that would be glad to see the back of him. He has accused Man Utd of lacking ambition [laughable though that was] in the past and now whinges because he's not top dog, angling for a move IMO and he's making a big mistake. As much as this hurts to say they are the best team and the best managed club in the Premier League.

4Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With the world cup around the corner he needs to be playing regularly, I think he'll move and a change will bring the best out of Rooney once again.

5Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is a bloody ungrateful oink.

6Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he goes to Chelsea, they'll of won the title by march, what a team they have, and the best manager in the league too.

He needs to go imo.

7Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:If he goes to Chelsea, they'll of won the title by march, what a team they have, and the best manager in the league too.

He needs to go imo.

Very Happy

8Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:37

All the proper United fans I know aren't bothered if he goes. Whoever signs him will be buying him on past reputation (like Torres to Chelsea). He's unfit, uninterested and his best years are behind him.

9Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:44

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He is 1/5 at most bookies to be a Chelsea player come Sept 1st and 3/1 to be a United player.

I can't see him staying at United now. He and Man Utd have clearly fallen out with one another. 

Moyes will have some decent transfer funds if Rooney is sold.

10Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 19:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard a rumour they (UTD) , have just made a bid for Bale, tottenhams answer is the same as UTDs,'he's not for sale'.

11Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 20:06

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I've heard a rumour they (UTD) , have just made a bid for Bale, tottenhams answer is the same as UTDs,'he's not for sale'.

That would make sense! If they get £35m for Rooney and get Bale for £60m, I think that is a pretty decent result for both Chelsea, Man Utd and Spurs?

Bale is a top player but surely they cannot turn down £60m? They could buy 3 £20m players for that. (I have a degree in maths).

12Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 20:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£35 million for Rooney, you could buy one and three quarter players for that.

13Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 20:26

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Rooneys a fucking ungrateful cunt to be quite honest, I hate saying it but he plays for the best team in the league, earns shits loads of money and somehow manages to moan when something isn't going the way he wants.

If he wants a proper bloody challenge then send him down to gigg lane for a few months, he will soon be begging moyes to take him back.

14Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 20:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

If he wants a proper bloody challenge then send him down to gigg lane for a few months, he will soon be begging moyes to take him back.

Probably, seeing that Bury have just signed his brother.

15Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 20:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Nicsh to hear ya own fansh booin ya"

my favourite Rooney moment.

absolute tosser.

16Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Thu Jul 18 2013, 21:56

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:Rooneys a fucking ungrateful cunt to be quite honest, I hate saying it but he plays for the best team in the league, earns shits loads of money and somehow manages to moan when something isn't going the way he wants.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

17Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Fri Jul 19 2013, 10:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rooney is to join Chelsea after wife Colleen agreed personal terms with John Terry last night and twice again this morning.

18Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Fri Jul 19 2013, 21:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

250K a week and he's not happy ?

He needs to take a step back and look at reality.

19Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Fri Jul 19 2013, 21:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This Rooney hating thing has gone too far! I was outside Old Trafford earlier tonight and there was a guy burning a small effigy of Rooney. It was only when I got closer that I realised he was running a baked potato stand.

20Will Rooney stay or go. Empty Re: Will Rooney stay or go. Fri Jul 19 2013, 21:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:250K a week and he's not happy ?

He needs to take a step back and look at reality.

It makes you sick doesn't it. Can you imagine if he wasn't a footballer, he would probably be on minimum wage, imagine how unhappy he would be then. Tosser. 

But if Chelsea do sign him, he will be one of my favourite players Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum