Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever broken a bone in your body ?

+8
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
bwfc71
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've broken my hand once.

I fell off a monkey swing when I was a kid, I've had other injuries ,but that's the only bone I've Broke.

What have you broken ?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I broke 4 toes all at the same time, now that was some pain.
Couldn't go to hospital as i was so pissed.Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I broke my arm playing football, was on the floor after a tackle and someone kicked it.  Snap, the bone pierced the skin and i needed plates and screws to mend it.  It was shite.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I broke a bone in my little toe a few years ago. I hadn't put the pans in the top of the kitchen cupboards in correctly and the next day, I opened one and a pan lid flew out and dropped right on my little toe. Talk about pain! ::mad:: 

I haven't broke any other bones, but I tore a muscle in my left forearm from weight training a few years ago, that really hurt, it made a snapping sound when I did that and I couldn't change gear in my car for ages, without excruciating pain.

I tore a ligament in my sacroiliac joint, in my lower back, which has given me nothing but pain for the last 20 years or so.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, but I have worn a plaster-cast for 2 weeks on my right hand, after an injury at work

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Nope, but I have worn a plaster-cast for 2 weeks on my right hand, after an injury at work

Who did you punch ?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nope, but I have worn a plaster-cast for 2 weeks on my right hand, after an injury at work

Who did you punch ?

LOL

I wish, but it was just a stupid accident - slipped on a perspex disc and my arm/wrist went slam perpendicular into a work unit. It was so badly bruised they couldn't teell whether it was broken or not for 2 weeks!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i fractured my collar bone at school and last year broke my little finger playing in goals at five a side

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Thankfully not, I have seen someone break their arm and that was enough for me.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was diagnosed aged 11 with Legg-Calve-Perthes disease, which causes collapsing of the hip joint and disfigurement of the femur ball. I was disabled for a couple of years after having a bone graft to fix it and it was bloody painful, but it basically doesn't affect me at all now. A lot of people need a hip replacement in later life, but hopefully not I.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I broke 4 toes all at the same time, now that was some pain.
Couldn't go to hospital as i was so pissed.Very Happy

Did you drop your anchor on your foot during one of your sozzled seafaring soirees?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

NO

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes 12 years ago I badly broke my arm rolling a transit van at speed it was a transverse fracture my arm was behind me wrapped round my neck I was on oxygen all the way to hospital never been in so much pain the ambulance went at 5 mph to not jog me it was that bad. Then I broke a bone in my right foot when an old girl hit the side of my car going through a stop sign at 40mph wrote mine and 4 other cars off,I was on the main highway and she came out of a side st and she said to the cop ,he came out of nowhere the cop couldn't stop laughing.Then I crushed my knuckle  punching the thick steel upright on a Seafront railing , no I wasn't drunk I hit a guy with my left hand and followed with a right but he'd gone down quicker than I expected from the left which is my weaker arm and I smacked the post hard ok I'd had a few beers so I was not as composed as I should have been ,luckily he didn' get up he was a big lad and my hand was killing me, you can't see the knuckle now I asked the doc where it was and he said its in your hand somewhere!! It's ok now though.

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

arms 5 times leg once shoulder once 5 fingers

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LW23 wrote:arms 5 times leg once shoulder once 5 fingers

Are you a wrestler?

Dinae Moe Humm

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Broken my leg playing football, nice metal plate in there. Fractured my skull as a kid after getting hit by a motorbike.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum