Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Collect?

+13
karlypants
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Michael Bolton
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Triumph
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 16:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I once knew a guy, Dave Lawson, who, when the families were evacuated from Cyprus in 1974, kept a pair of of his wife's knickers. Inconsiderate bastard never let anyone else have a sniff  Very Happy

32What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Adidas trainers and Nat's used knickers  Twisted Evil

I take it the Adidas brand is your thing then?

I do have a shoe fetish where I buy the Mrs shoes.

I do seem to have a nice collection of various Nike air max models I have bought in the sales over the last couple of years Very Happy

33What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 17:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quality. My collection is growing by the year.

What Do You Collect? - Page 3 61UnGXw3%2BQL._UX395_

34What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 18:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Cajun, did you know any of them ? Very Happy
No, but my Granny knew a few.

35What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 18:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Quality. My collection is growing by the year.

What Do You Collect? - Page 3 61UnGXw3%2BQL._UX395_
Pervert!!!

36What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 19:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing wrong with pampering your feet.

37What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 20:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cajunboy wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Cajun, did you know any of them ? Very Happy
No, but my Granny knew a few.
Smile

38What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 20:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nothing wrong with pampering your feet.

I bet they make you look 20 years older Bonce. Razz

39What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, KP is grooming you. He has a thing for feet and footwear.

40What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 22:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Adidas trainers and Nat's used knickers  Twisted Evil

I take it the Adidas brand is your thing then?

I do have a shoe fetish where I buy the Mrs shoes.

I do seem to have a nice collection of various Nike air max models I have bought in the sales over the last couple of years Very Happy
I think i do have a problem with Adidas Gazelle and the other original styles. I have around 10 pairs now i reckon.

41What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Mon Apr 08 2019, 23:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Car tax discs, expensive watches,Petrol Pumps, Redex Squirters,Oil Signs,60's Shoes, Telephones Bakelite Vintage,50's and 60's Cars.Old Bottles.

42What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Tue Apr 09 2019, 07:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone still collect football programmes?

43What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Tue Apr 09 2019, 07:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

All I seem to be collecting as I grow older, are aches and pains, but at least they're free, initially  Crying or Very sad

44What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Tue Apr 09 2019, 08:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever I've collected will be ruthlessly sold off when I'm gone. I've noted that two of my niece's have been quizzing me about the value of some of the signed pictures and framed shirts.
I'm pretty sure they'll put the programmes on a big bonfire, whatever they're worth.
My niece's daughter, aged 8, recently asked me why I collected pictures of funny old men. This, as she studied a photo of the 1923 Cup winning team.
Some children deserve a slap, but I retained my dignity, and reminded her she had a birthday coming up.

45What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Tue Apr 09 2019, 16:07

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone still collect football programmes?
NO!.

I don't want to be reminded of all that misery.

46What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Tue Apr 09 2019, 17:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone still collect football programmes?
NO!.

I don't want to be reminded of all that misery.
Let it out Cajun. Was it so bad?

47What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Wed Apr 10 2019, 21:38

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

Motorcycles and apparently batteries the latter I fear by accident and too bone idle to take to the tip. ..dunno..

48What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Wed Apr 10 2019, 21:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Buellix, welcome to the madhouse, (your first post anyway). 
I see your location as 'afloat', hope you can swim, as we're sinking fast  Very Happy

49What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Wed Apr 10 2019, 21:46

Buellix

Buellix
David Ngog
David Ngog

Can't argue with that, boats as well

50What Do You Collect? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Do You Collect? Fri Apr 12 2019, 08:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buellix wrote:Motorcycles and apparently batteries the latter I fear by accident and too bone idle to take to the tip. ..dunno..

Out of interest, do you have 9 Buell's?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum