Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat knight facts that cannot be denied statistics A MUST READ

+5
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
waynagain
wanderlust
Born to be a wanderer
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We all know knight is shit and if Freedman is using pro zone Knight must be blowing him off for his place.This was taken from the Lion of Vienna suite. PlayerA B C AND D.First of all Ariel duals won player A3 B4 C3 D 10 tackles A11 B3 C7 D7 interceptions Player A5 B5 C2 D4 shots blocked A1 B1 C1 D1 player A Medo B Knight C CYL DTierney.Now for the defense Alex baptister Ariel duals won 10,Zat knight4 Wheater 12 tackles won Baptiste 10 Knight 4 Wheater 10 interceptions Baptiste2 Knight5 Wheater4 shots blocked all 3 1 each.So we all knew it but the facts are there,Baptiste and Wheater would make a better pairing.6ft6 and wins only 4 Ariel duals and a third of the amount of tackles that Baptiste and Wheater have made.Even Tierney won 10 Ariel duals and chungy made more tackles than that stump.So is Freedman blind,stupid or both?.afro ::wtf:: 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So as Tierney is player D, the data can only include 3 games max...or is it just for one game? Either way the data sample is way too small to prove anything.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Feck off do you even go to home matches never mind away.3 matches proves plenty his failure at Burnley that cost the 1st goal and Forest misplaced pass 78 seconds.Cant jump tackle he is shit and you're delusional if you think he is worth a place in this side.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

another 'fact that cannot be denied' is that Knight has been picked by Freedman in every league game since he bacame manager. So, is the problem Knight or Freedman?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

or lack of better alternatives?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think its the Board that's the problem, we need a new chairman .

Long overdue .

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If knight was dropped someone else would just be the the red rag.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Freedman stated that Spearing was his main priority. He never mentioned bringing in a new central defender.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need a city style takeover.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

scottjames30 wrote:I think its the Board that's the problem, we need a new chairman .

Long overdue .
But isn't it Eddie Davies is the one that provides the cash not Garty.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think its the Board that's the problem, we need a new chairman .

Long overdue .
Eddie pays Gartside to spend his money. All the players brought in and their contracts are approved by Gartside. If he says no, then the player doesn't come. The ONLY time Eddie got personally involved in a player transfer was Anelka. He personally provided the money to purchase him on the understanding that he would get his money back if and when Anelka moved on - which he did.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Long overdue .
Well Garty is the one who hires managers isn't he ?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Feck off do you even go to home matches never mind away.3 matches proves plenty his failure at Burnley that cost the 1st goal and Forest misplaced pass 78 seconds.Cant jump tackle he is shit and you're delusional if you think he is worth a place in this side.
I was at Burnley, but was in Rhodes for the other two, not that it's relevant. He does make mistakes and I despair sometimes, but I don't pick the team. I leave that to the guy who sees the players all week, has multiple advisers who measure everything, compare the alternatives and decides on the system we play.
I'm not vain enough to think I could make a better selection than the guy who has all the information and evidence, although I do have an opinion. And I don't know enough about the financial situation to understand the contractual arrangements in place or the budget for alternatives, but I do have a "wish-list" like everyone else.
I understand your frustration but try to keep it sociable amigo.

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Paired with Dawson, Knight wasn't too bad. He actually had some GOOD matches!! I'm sure Dougie thinks he can get that side of him out on the field without having Dawson but i seriously doubt it'll ever happen!

Knight is soft as shit for a CB. Pretty sure Taggart could do a better job now than Knight ever could.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sorry if I blew mate but after working my bollox off I felt to tired to drive to Forest.So as my mate n his son were sat together I had to sit to who ever.The guy had bad BO then within 78 seconds it was all over.I just can't see how dougie has made him captain.Wheater will improve with matches,Knight is at the end of his career and will never improve.The fact he only won 3 tackles in 3 games and won 4 Ariel duals at 6ft 6 .Personally I'd have Baptiste,and Wheater as a central pairing and play Ream right back.Its just so frustrating.The away performances have been shite.But beat QPR and Rovers and all in the world will be fine.I apologise for my rant its the frustration of following Wanderers.COYW One Love one Team BWFC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum