Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha will understand

+6
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
ROGUEMANNY
xmiles
waynagain
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 20:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All this Dawson stuff is aggrovating.  He can't get a regular spot a WBA yet to many on here he is the saviour of our defence.  I'd bet money he can't recreate the form if we actually sign him.
Good Auld Doogie will plod on with Zat and for that matter Beckford. Why because in the political world it would be egg on his face if he dropped either one.....I was wrong etc.....not happening.  Plus being thick headed he wants to prove us all wrong and that he knows best.

22natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 21:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed we should sign people who do get regular football at prem clubs.

Kompany for a start.

23natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Agreed we should sign people who do get regular football at prem clubs.

Kompany for a start.
Kompany is an automatic starter on all but the top four teams .....

Dawson may or may not be good enough to play for a team in the Champs..... No Prem clubs have thought enough about him to extract him from West Brom's bench crew.  That might tell you somat.

24natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:33

terenceanne wrote:Why because in the political world it would be egg on his face if he dropped either one.....I was wrong etc.....not happening.  Plus being thick headed he wants to prove us all wrong and that he knows best.
You are right of course.

Clearly the main reason Dougie hasn't dropped Knight is because he doesn't want to have to admit that the fans were right.

How do you know he's 'thick headed' by the way? Surely you haven't just pulled something out of thin air to criticise him for?

25natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Agreed we should sign people who do get regular football at prem clubs.

Kompany for a start.
Kompany is an automatic starter on all but the top four teams .....

Dawson may or may not be good enough to play for a team in the Champs..... No Prem clubs have thought enough about him to extract him from West Brom's bench crew.  That might tell you somat.
just like Defoe sits on spurs bench, no one bids for him, must mean he's shit.

26natasha - Natasha will understand - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha will understand Sun Sep 01 2013, 22:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Reebok Trotter you've confirmed my point exactly, he was not being offered a contract despite Palace being top of the league. Why was that then considering how according to some on here he'd built a blinding team, was a Palace club legend and surely with his obvious capability was a promising and up and coming manager? Wouldn't you think they'd want to keep him? Even when Bolton called they made no attempt to offer him a new deal so shows how much they wanted him don't you think? Anyway I couldn't give a monkeys about Palace it's Wanderers I'm bothered about and the sooner this idiots gone the better for me.
When Freedman left Palace they were top of the Championship. He was well respected among their fans having played for Palace for a number of years and they certainly didn't want him to leave. If you don't believe me go and have a look back on the Palace forums.

Now look at where we were in the table when he took over at Bolton. In the end we only just missed out on the play-offs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum