Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF

+8
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21natasha - Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:50 am

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's not that he is captain as personally I'd rather have Spearing its that he is even picked.Also the captain is the presumed leader.Can't please everyone right got to go finally everyone is ready for the 3rd time wife's lost her favourite blusher.FFS they're all brown as berries.Women.Id rank playing Knight as top of the poor decisions.But everyone is entitled to their opinion.The main thing is that we start winning a game.Confidence is built by victory.

22natasha - Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:55 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spearing should be captain. Not the most talented but i know he's going to be giving 100%. You can't question his effort.

superb pass for the goal against Rovers too.

lets face it, Knight has been coasting for years, I don't even get the impression he's in the slightest bit bothered about this club, not even 1%.

23natasha - Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha Whittam has more sense than DF Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 am

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hit the nail on the head their mate.He does not give a flying fuck about Bolton.He was on a massive wage for years when he got bought from Fulham.Now he is still on more than he deserves.A goal a game start when he plays.                                                                                                                   He was involvolved in the most horrific minute in recent Bolton Wanderers history,2-1 and 90 mins on the clock he gets turned inside out by West Broms forward fails to block the cross to the last post 2-2.200 miles away QPR score 1-0.That shocking defending and Coyle bringing CyL on as sub at 2-0 up with about 17 minutes to go.Another defender,midfielder.Still sickens me we threw a 2-0 lead away with less than 20 minutes to go.Then to find out QPR had scored at the same time we had thrown away a 2-0 lead.How different things may have been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum