Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where will we finish this season

+4
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Sluffy
rammywhite
8 posters

Reply to topic

Where will we finish

Where will we finish this season Vote_lcap5%Where will we finish this season Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Where will we finish this season Vote_lcap26%Where will we finish this season Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Where will we finish this season Vote_lcap42%Where will we finish this season Vote_rcap 42% [ 8 ]
Where will we finish this season Vote_lcap26%Where will we finish this season Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where will we finish this season Empty Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 08:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's all started very badly- but it's still early days. So leaving aside all the frustration, anger disappointment and bile -seriously where do you see us finishing the season?
Will it seriously get worse and we end up relegated? Or do you think with or without  Dougies best efforts we'll survive and prosper?
Where will we finish?

2Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 09:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've gone for the top half.

Well you've got to hope haven't you!

3Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 10:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So automatic promotion not an option even though the season's barely underway?
I'd rather we consolidated and then start to bring through youngsters this season anyway - and survival is the first priority, improved performances and development the second (although one leads to the other)

4Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 10:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The cream always rises to the top....we will get top half finish. Very Happy 

5Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 14:18

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This whole season doesn't matter anymore now! What is the point? I suppose just to survive in the Championship eh? What a load of shit! From surviving in the Prem to surviving in the Championship. If the slide is not corrected soon we will be looking to get promoted into the Championship from the 1st Division.

6Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 14:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rammy you bellend, has it really taken you a week to work out how to do a poll - you promised us this thread last week Very Happy 

7Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 14:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:This whole season doesn't matter anymore now! What is the point? I suppose just to survive in the Championship eh? What a load of shit! From surviving in the Prem to surviving in the Championship. If the slide is not corrected soon we will be looking to get promoted into the Championship from the 1st Division.
The way things are going our big local derby could be against Chorley in 3 or 4 years.

8Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 14:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chorley will probably win it.

9Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 15:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Under freedman 11th. Under someone like kenny jackett 3rd

10Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Freedman is still manager going into 2014 then we will get relegated. He doesn't have the brains or the motivation to turn this mess around.

If Freedman gets the chop before the end of the year we'll probably finish just outside the bottom 3.

11Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:35

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rammy you bellend, has it really taken you a week to work out how to do a poll - you promised us this thread last week Very Happy 
Sorry chuck- but I've been working abroad for a few days -and internet connection was poor. But I'm stuck at the airport in Johannesburg- flying home tonight just to watch the game tomorrow. So- bellend or not, at least I'm dedicated (or just bloody stupid)

12Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:52

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:Under freedman 11th. Under someone like kenny jackett 3rd
Boggers, is it you that's been shouting Kenny Jackett for our manager on here recently, or have I just made that up?

13Where will we finish this season Empty Re: Where will we finish this season Fri Sep 27 2013, 19:34

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I went for bottom half. Anything above that in our current predicament, will be a bonus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum