Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Amanda Knox innocent?

+12
Sluffy
observer
gloswhite
xmiles
Culcheth_White
Michael Bolton
rammywhite
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 15:23

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd prefer objective opinions, so try to keep her rack out of it.

So, is she?

2Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 15:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

Their case against her is that she was involved in a "sex game gone wrong"

I'm sure most of us have had sex on here, so next time you do it try and have sex with someone without leaving a single trace of evidence. No hair, no skin, no fluids, no fingerprints, no blood, no body marks, no footprints, no saliva, no sweat.

Good luck.

3Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 15:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I'd prefer objective opinions, so try to keep her rack out of it.

So, is she?

but she does have a nice rack! She's not called Foxy Knoxy for nothing.

i personally think she is innocent, but i don't think they can force her to go back to Italy for a re-trial can they?

4Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm sure most of us have had sex on here, so next time you do it try and have sex with someone without leaving a single trace of evidence. No hair, no skin, no fluids, no fingerprints, no blood, no body marks, no footprints, no saliva, no sweat.

You sound like you've tried it? I presume she was unconscious?

5Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The point i was making was serious, because thats their case against her.

you try having a foursome, thats what they speculate, with someone, and then brutally murdering them without leaving a single piece of traceable DNA of any sort.

6Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are setting me some seriously dodgy challenges.

7Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont think so there's something about her i dont like.

8Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 16:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The point i was making was serious, because thats their case against her.

you try having a foursome, thats what they speculate, with someone, and then brutally murdering them without leaving a single piece of traceable DNA of any sort.

But if I remember correctly they found traces of the dead girls blood on Knox's bra- so there was DNA evidence of physical activity of some sort or another

9Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 17:07

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember her being interviewed on American TV about a year ago and when asked directly if she had anything to do with it she looked very uneasy and swallowed and didn't make eye contact when she said no. I think under the lie detector she would fail miserably.
I think she played some part in the murder.

10Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 17:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They found trace dna on Kerchers bra 40 days after the murder in a house they shared.

lets just pretend they didn't live together would you expect to find only trace dna of someone in a room where they just had sex with 4 people and murdered someone.

You'd find a lot more than that.

they have literally NO admissible evidence. It is clear though to me reading up on this case at the time she was involved in drugs and drug dealings. I suspect some of the "weird" behaviour they accuse her of was her worry about crimes of that nature.

11Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Fri Sep 27 2013, 21:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No! She knows what happened, that night. I think she was instrumental in Meredith Kercher's death.

12Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 10:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I would find it easier to believe she was innocent if she hadn't tried to frame an innocent man.

13Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 12:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ever had that feeling when you know something is wrong, but just can't put your finger on it? Thats how I feel. I don't think she is innocent, but can't say why, for sure. According to the law, she is, but .......

14Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Ever had that feeling when you know something is wrong, but just can't put your finger on it? Thats how I feel. I don't think she is innocent, but can't say why, for sure. According to the law, she is, but .......
Exactly how I feel. A very odd murder case.

15Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you think she's "guilty" then you must mean of some sort of conspiracy, arrangement of murder. Because she wasn't in the room at the time and that is a fact I'm afraid.

16Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:42

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you think she's "guilty" then you must mean of some sort of conspiracy, arrangement of murder. Because she wasn't in the room at the time and that is a fact I'm afraid.
.......according to whose evidence? There might well be some sort of conspiracy. One of them - the guy from Cote D'Ivoire is doing 25 years for murder. He's admitted it.
It's all very fishy

17Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the scientific evidence.

18Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Culcheth_White wrote:No! She knows what happened, that night. I think she was instrumental in Meredith Kercher's death.
spot on.

19Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:No! She knows what happened, that night. I think she was instrumental in Meredith Kercher's death.
spot on.
apart from, of course, the minor detail of no evidence what so ever for that claim.

20Is Amanda Knox innocent? Empty Re: Is Amanda Knox innocent? Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

HN, if as you say, its clear-cut, why hasn't it been put to bed by now ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum