Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - BIRMINGHAM CITY

+12
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
observer
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Piper, your time is up on this site. I won't have anyone suggest Ngog for a first choice 11.

HE IS SHIT!

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I know sluffy and I don't think it's flippant at all to ask the question because I've been racking my brains trying to come up with a first choice eleven all season. I guess that if all were fit and on form my starters would be 

Bogdan
Mills
Wheater
Baptiste
Tierney
Eagles
Lee
Feeney
Holden
Beckford
Ngog

I think I'd go with a four four two or maybe 4-4-1-1 with Ngog in the hole but since a few aren't fit and others are out of form it's likely others will disagree. I think Lee and Eagles would be best as out and out wingers but only if we have full backs with pace who can cover the gaps behind them if they go on a run. 

And thanks for the good wishes and the comment on my avatar. Fortunately MrsPiper is a very understanding woman. lol!
You forgot Sordell up front LLP instead of N'Gogo

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

And thanks for the good wishes and the comment on my avatar. Fortunately MrsPiper is a very understanding woman. lol!
She is been very understanding to be letting you post picture in her swim costum.

24enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - BIRMINGHAM CITY - Page 2 Empty Ngog Mon Oct 07 2013, 18:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

natasha I tried to pick a team made up of players we haven't borrowed from someone else and to be honest Ngog has played quite well when the midfield is on form. He did a good job in the old Super Kev slot a few times last term and I think with the right man in front and the right mids behind him he still could. 

As to mavies, yep, my bad, somehow forgot about him and will now go and immolate myself but as I only recently recovered from the horror of Gavin McCann I think I can be (ever so slightly) forgiven. lol! 

No actually I can't. Forgetting the great Mavies deserves only one answer. :gun: 
:soz:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum