Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labour would freeze energy prices.

+15
Banks of the Croal
Alf Hooker
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
karlypants
bwfc71
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 18:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gas and Electricity for every home and business in the UK for 20 months.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To late as Scottish electric have already announced a price hike with probably that freeze in mind. Going up on average 8.2% whilst wholesale t hasn't gone up in the last 18 months - just fluctuated around the same price!!!

So who is next for the price hike before the freeze?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:To late as Scottish electric have already announced a price hike with probably that freeze in mind.   Going up on average 8.2% whilst wholesale t hasn't gone up in the last 18 months - just fluctuated around the same price!!!

So who is next for the price hike before the freeze?
Unfortunately they will all increase to 8.2% soon like they all increased around the same time last time one of the suppliers announced they were putting it up.

It's a complete joke.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to get 'Red Ed' and his party in to sort it all out.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am still on a fixed deal for another 2yrs :biggrin: ::FU::

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The legality of this will be challenged if they tried. What will happen if they manage to do it? After 20 months -energy prices will go up by about 20 to recover all the lost revenues.
And like all pre election promises, designed to buy your vote, if they don't manage to do it, then Red Ed and his mates will look like a right set of clowns

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not as much as Cameron though, wanted to start a war but at the same time making a quarter of the armed forces redundant .

He's more of a clown.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They're politicians- being a clown goes with the territory.
As does lying and having your snout in the trough

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:They're politicians- being a clown goes with the territory.
As does lying and having your snout in the trough
Very true rammy :good: 

10Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to vote Labour again. Except Scott maybe.

11Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hobsons Choice if you ask me.

12Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:29

rammywhite wrote:And like all pre election promises, designed to buy your vote, if they don't manage to do it, then Red Ed and his mates will look like a right set of clowns
If they don't manage it they get to blame the over powerful energy companies and probably the conservatives. It's a win win situation for him.

13Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:30

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to vote Labour again. Except Scott maybe.
Don't know who I'll vote for, but not a chance will it be the tories.

14Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't imagine anyone would be dumb enough to vote Labour again. Except Scott maybe.
Don't know who I'll vote for, but not a chance will it be the tories.
:agree:  I won't be voting for those shower of shites again!

15Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Tories are leading us out of the recession caused by Labour.

16Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Tories wanted a war, that would've wasted all the money saved from cutting the backbone out of our country.

17Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The Tories wanted a war, that would've wasted all the money saved from cutting the backbone out of our country.
But they didn't go to war. That's the difference.

18Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And why didn't they go to war ? Red Ed stopped them!!

We owe him.

19Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 19:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The Tories are leading us out of the recession caused by Labour.
Yeah they have cut jobs at local governments, NHS, our army and our emergency services whilst taking their pensions away which was rightfully theirs then reducing them to having to live off benefits in the mean time then trying to remove those off it to reduce their "income" to zero.

Don't forget the fact they will be selling everything left that is tax payer owned as well.

So on that score yes they are reducing the deficit whilst fucking peoples lives up in the process!

It's funny that nearly the whole world ended up in a recession just like the U.K don't you think?

20Labour would freeze energy prices. Empty Re: Labour would freeze energy prices. Thu Oct 10 2013, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't bring a country out of recession and expect people to like you. And I have no doubt some people were treated unfairly and a lot of necessary services stopped or reduced.

But sometimes you have to do unpopular things for the greater good. If Labour were still in charge we'd all be driving Bentleys but our children would be starving in 10 years time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum