Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Indian space programme.

+3
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Indian space programme. Empty The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

India have just spent 45 million sending a rocket to Mars which wont arrive till next September. This from a country where 1 in 3 are impoverished, malnourished and lacking education.

Until the Indian government get their priorities right we should withdraw any further economic aid. The money we save could go towards flying lessons for illegal Ethiopian immigrants here in the UK.

2The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all a big joke.  We shouldn't be giving any aid in my opinion until our economy is in a much better state.

I remember India publicly stating that they don't need our money yet Cameron still gives it to them the twat.

It's disgusting to spend so much money on a space program which won't really benefit anyone when there are so many in poverty.

They need to get their priorities right and spend the money where it would be better utilized!

3The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 20:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT I suspect that one will go right over the top but he was a Somalian still awaiting his asylum being granted. What a load of bollox this country has become. I'm awaiting first reports of a letter bomb being posted in one of them mobile black post boxes anytime soon!!

4The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 20:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we've probably paid for the rocket then.

5The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 21:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: I'm awaiting first reports of a letter bomb being posted in one of them mobile black post boxes anytime soon!!

Laughing  Spot on.

Part of the problem is the bloody lawyers. They are all making a good living by continually challenging the legal system and using tax payers money to defend clients who don't deserve it. The government closed the legal aid loophole so the greedy bastards are using the shortfall in their income to make up for it by using the human rights act to continue funding their lucrative lifestyle.

6The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 21:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:RT I suspect that one will go right over the top but he was a Somalian still awaiting his asylum being granted. What a load of bollox this country has become. I'm awaiting first reports of a letter bomb being posted in one of them mobile black post boxes anytime soon!!
Mobile black boxes?

What are those?

7The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 21:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:RT I suspect that one will go right over the top but he was a Somalian still awaiting his asylum being granted. What a load of bollox this country has become. I'm awaiting first reports of a letter bomb being posted in one of them mobile black post boxes anytime soon!!
Mobile black boxes?

What are those?

Fully veiled Ewoks

8The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 22:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

mobile black post boxes:rofl:

9The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 23:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was sitting on a bench in churchill sq shopping centre Brighton the other day and one sat down next to me and i had an overpowering urge to stab two fingers in the slot.

10The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 23:09

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I was sitting on a bench in churchill sq shopping centre Brighton the other day and one sat down next to me and i had an overpowering urge to stab two fingers in the slot.

So you didn't have a stamp for your letter then?

11The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Tue Nov 05 2013, 23:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! 

12The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Wed Nov 06 2013, 00:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hope they will still deliver my takeaway.

13The Indian space programme. Empty Re: The Indian space programme. Wed Nov 06 2013, 00:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum