Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks

+5
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 17:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Another one bites the dust...

Kevin Mcnaughton is out for 4 weeks after straining his hamstring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 17:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit!Mad 

3Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 18:00

Really bad news, just when the defence was looking solid.

4Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It might be a blessing as Baptiste will have to revert to right back - he's been fooking shocking at left back.

Strained hamstring? Another ponce injury. Gerry Taggart played through a strained hamstring.

5Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 18:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like McNaughton. He gets stuck in. If he is out for 4 weeks then it sounds like a genuine bad strain.

6Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 18:06

White hasn't been loaned out as far as Im aware, worth taking a risk on him or playing Mears?

7Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 18:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll see Danny fox arrive before our next game

8Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 19:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bit gutted at this news, he's been pretty solid since he's arrived.

I'd imagine Ream will go to left back, Baptiste at right back and Knight slotting back in at centre back.

9Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 19:39

Mmm hope not, disrupting Ream and Mills wouldn't help things IMO.

10Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 22:29

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That's most likely what Dougie will do then Razz 
bwfc1874 wrote:Mmm hope not, disrupting Ream and Mills wouldn't help things IMO.

11Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Tue Nov 12 2013, 23:11

We'll wait and see.

In the meantime you could explain why you feel the need to lie about the mistreatment of Mills, Ream and Alonso. I'm amazed that you can be so anti Freedman that you would completely invent things to criticise for, a desperate and pathetic move.

12Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 10:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm starting to wonder if the Euxton training ground is frequently broken into by Blackburn and Wigan fans who spend the night digging potholes and covering them with a thin layer of grass cuttings to disguise the trap.
How else is it possible to get so many injuries?

13Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 12:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bappy mills ream white

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 12:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:I'm starting to wonder if the Euxton training ground is frequently broken into by Blackburn and Wigan fans who spend the night digging potholes and covering them with a thin layer of grass cuttings to disguise the trap.
How else is it possible to get so many injuries?
No mate, in fact it goes much higher than that. I was told that ever since DF came in and made Zat Knight Captain Moyes, Pellegrini and Mourinho have been so scared of us getting back to the prem and showing them up as second raters that they all bought shares in JCB and hired Gary Megson to drive it. What a Face 

On a serious note I am getting really REALLY peeved with this now. It's been this way for the better part of three years! Every time we start to look half decent or about to go on a real run of form someone gets crocked, someone who's playing well and who we need. These 'training' injuries need to be sorted out and I seriously would be looking at the Euxton training pitch very closely in case there's something there contributing to them. Evil or Very Mad

15Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 13:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we will see another left back come in on loan, DF has already said it is the number 1 priority. I would much prefer this to moving Ream as it would break up the centre back partnership just when it is starting to look half decent

16Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 20:39

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:We'll wait and see.

In the meantime you could explain why you feel the need to lie about the mistreatment of Mills, Ream and Alonso. I'm amazed that you can be so anti Freedman that you would completely invent things to criticise for, a desperate and pathetic move.
Being desperate and pathetic's not so bad really, it's still better than being stupid and blind like you thicko74.

17Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 20:45

You should either admit that you're lying or provide the evidence to back it up.

All you're doing in the meantime is trying to avoid backing up your spurious claims.

18Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 22:26

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I completely give up with you 74. If you'd take off your rosé coloured Dougie specs and look and listen to how he acts and performs you wouldn't have to have everything explained to you. Like a child. Freedman's a smarmy two faced individual who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him but hey, you continue your love fest and ignore the reality of the situation.
bwfc1874 wrote:You should either admit that you're lying or provide the evidence to back it up.

All you're doing in the meantime is trying to avoid backing up your spurious claims.

19Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 22:36

The way he acts tells you that he made Ream and Mills train with the kids? And that he mistreated Alonso and SKD to force them out of the club? Incredible, you must be a clairvoyant. 

I haven't asked you to explain anything I've asked you to say where you've read/seen the stories which you state as facts, it's a simple request Whites and your continuing attempts to deflect away from it just proves you were bullshitting but don't want to admit it.

20Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Empty Re: Mcnaughton out for up to 4 weeks Wed Nov 13 2013, 22:43

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fine 74 I just made it all up and SKD was really happy about how he left, Freedman never regretted not trying harder to keep Alonso and Mills and Ream were always part of Dougie's plan from the start. Happy now??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum