Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gareth Williams Spook Houdini Fan.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gareth Williams Spook Houdini Fan. Empty Gareth Williams Spook Houdini Fan. Thu Nov 14 2013, 20:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is all weird. How can you get in a holdall in the bath and lock it up and die without putting DNA on the lock or finger prints on the bath rim?
Has Putin's men been up to mischief and the lawmen told to put it to bed to save embarassment?
Seems very strange when various experts on parking their bodies in unusual places can't repeat what Gareth Williams is supposed to have done!
What has really happened...........we'll never know.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:This is all weird. How can you get in a holdall in the bath and lock it up and die without putting DNA on the lock or finger prints on the bath rim?
Has Putin's men been up to mischief and the lawmen told to put it to bed to save embarassment?
Seems very strange when various experts on parking their bodies in unusual places can't repeat what Gareth Williams is supposed to have done!
What has really happened...........we'll never know.
There is a full thread on this case somewhere in the archives! What is interesting is that the Coroner ruled foul play but the Met are suggesting he acted alone! A suicide verdict would drastically reduce any insurance payments to his nearest and dearest but thankfully the coroner wasn't swayed by all the smoke and mirrors guff and quite rightly in my opinion ruled in favour of foul play.

The apartment was far too clean in my opinion. A man living alone wouldn't normally be so fastidious. It smacks of a wet job to me. Why did MI5 not visit his home address when he failed to show up for work. He disappeared off the face of the earth for 5 days and nobody at his workplace thought it was odd?

It's a crock of shit and it stinketh.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's more to this than meets the eye.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT
Apparently his gaffer visited his flat a couple of times and took no answer to just walk away until, of course, his body was found. You'd expect a person of his training and vocation to do more than just shrug his shoulders and walk away? Maybe he didn't? It's a right set up!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder what he did?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Things were leaked to the press to muddy the waters and give the impression he wasn't all he was cracked up to be. Apparently he had over £20,000 worth of women's designer outfits in his wardrobe and he frequented Gay and TV clubs. Strangely enough, the Rozzers were unable to find a single person to confirm that he was either Gay or a TV.

10 completely different DNA profiles were obtained from his apartment and not one has been positively identified. ( Not really surprising if the DNA came from Russian men ).

The week before his death he was sent on an intelligence course to Las Vegas no less! MI5 must have a decent budget if they can afford to send 'allegedly' low level agents on a soiree to Vegas.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:RT
Apparently his gaffer visited his flat a couple of times and took no answer to just walk away until, of course, his body was found. You'd expect a person of his training and vocation to do more than just shrug his shoulders and walk away? Maybe he didn't? It's a right set up!!
The coroner was very critical of MI5 because they played the official secrets act card and were granted dispensation from testifying on the grounds of national security interests.

One thing that does stand out is the fact that Mr Williams was an extremely intelligent and academic young man. The intelligence service have attempted to portray him as a minor civil servant working within the intelligence industry but the evidence suggests otherwise.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You can just imagine the murder scene, 70 cops scratching their heads for a week then Williams' bosses tell them how he died by suffocating in a bag after bouncing it into the bath?
What's laughable is the public are expected to believe it!!
Mind you, folk believe politicians.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This stinks to high heaven. Like the case of Dr David Kelly 10 years ago,we're being asked to believe the unbelievable.

10Gareth Williams Spook Houdini Fan. Empty Re: Gareth Williams Spook Houdini Fan. Fri Nov 15 2013, 09:05

In a similar vein, did anyone see that documentary about the Kennedy assassination the other night?

I thought I knew quite a lot about it, having read a few books and seen various TV shows about it over the years, but I never knew there was a guy two cars back with an M16 who may well have fired the third shot.

Quite plausible and certainly more believable than some of the other theories I've heard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum