Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob Hall puts his trust in manager Dougie Freedman

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rob Hall is content to stay patient and wait for Dougie Freedman’s word on when he can become a first-team regular.

Despite proving a hit with fans since his move from West Ham in the summer, the young winger has not been used extensively in the Championship, starting just four games.

He played the first hour of last weekend’s 3-1 win over Millwall and grabbed the first league goal of his Wanderers career.

But Hall is not expecting that to guarantee him a place against Watford when the Whites get back up and running after the international break.

“I feel that the management here have a plan for me,” he told The Bolton News.

“I’m a young boy – even though I feel I’m getting old because I turned 20 the other week. They know what I can do, when to put me in and when not to put me in.

“I trust the manager and I believe in him because he believes in me. If he says jump, I ask how high? That’s how it is as a young professional.

“If I have to be patient I’ll be patient. I’m trying to do my best for the team.”

Though he has had to bide his time to get into the side at times, Hall insists he is loving life at the Reebok following his summer switch from Upton Park.

He believes he is becoming a better player under Freedman’s guidance. “Whenever I have spoken to him he’s given me belief and confidence,” he said.

“That’s what you need. He’s not just this manager that shouts and screams at you from the touchline, which people probably see, he’s your friend, and he’s got more life experience than me.

“What he tells me I have to believe he’s telling me for a good reason, so I can only try to put in a performance to try and reward the fact he trusts and believes in me.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quote: "I feel I’m getting old because I turned 20 the other week"

Wow.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Despite proving a hit with fans since his move from West Ham
Whoever is writing this shit should be shot.

Very encouraging to hear the clubs best youngsters have so much faith in the manager.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He makes me feel old the cunt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum