Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop The Shagging!

+5
Keegan
doffcocker
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop The Shagging! Empty Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

China is about to announce that it is to relax it's rule on couples only having one child.

Isn't this just complete madness? Why would a super-power like China feel the need to bow to international pressure when they are in the right and the rest of the world completely in the wrong.

The only way to save this planet is to stop people having loads of kids. Every country should adopt this rule. Most people only have one dog or one cat, so why the need to have two or three kids (more if you live in Johnson Fold or Ribbleton).

We are at a stage in history when we can still save the world, only strong leadership will ensure it happens. People shouldn't be able to just have child after child when the planet cannot sustain all these brats.

Do you agree that it's time to stop people shagging so much?

2Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 13:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No definately not!! it would be better to kill all the criminals, old fuckers,weirdo's who dont know the right place for their dick to go and women who drive instead of staying home and cleaning the house and career women definately, proccess all of them into food for the third world. We all need a good shag whittam.

3Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 13:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cant you get rid of that ugly bastard avatar.

4Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 14:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:No definately not!! it would be better to kill all the criminals, old fuckers,weirdo's who dont know the right place for their dick to go and women who drive instead of staying home and cleaning the house and career women definately, proccess all of them into food for the third world. We all need a good shag whittam.
You absolute bellend.

That is never going to happen, "human rights" put a stop to that sort of thing long ago.

But a government could impose a ban on more than one child. Or at least insist on some sort of level of income before you can shag to create a second brat.

5Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 15:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think having just one child is tight on the child, they need a brother or sister .

6Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 16:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know somebody that recently got a girl he hardly knew pregnant with twins after a one night stand. The pregnancy is going ahead and he's not phased by it at all.
I find it disgusting, in that having a child would be a massive deal to me, where to others it's no bigger than getting a crate of lager from the supermarket.

But a one child per family policy, I don't agree with.

7Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 16:34

I'd take it a stage further and make families stick to a "One between two" rule like at school with text books.

The Council would draw up a rota like for bin collection and the kid would be shared by the local populace.

You would have a sticker for your fridge to tell you what day you were having Little Kevin round.

It's a winner.

8Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Fri Nov 15 2013, 21:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Breadman wrote:I'd take it a stage further and make families stick to a "One between two" rule like at school with text books.

The Council would draw up a rota like for bin collection and the kid would be shared by the local populace.

You would have a sticker for your fridge to tell you what day you were having Little Kevin round.

It's a winner.
Leave me out of this, you!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sat Nov 16 2013, 00:06

Why's that?

Is your local council corrupt or something, Keegs?

I've seen the documentaries on Sky like "Caribbean Uncut" and the like, so I get your drift. (Bent bastards!)

Do you think you'd get shafted by your local service provider and wind up with a bin full of kids?

I remember when I left our pink bin out overnight and that fucker from next door dumped all his asbestos in it.

Cost me nearly forty quid to get it shifted.

10Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sat Nov 16 2013, 10:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:China is about to announce that it is to relax it's rule on couples only having one child.

Isn't this just complete madness? Why would a super-power like China feel the need to bow to international pressure when they are in the right and the rest of the world completely in the wrong.

The only way to save this planet is to stop people having loads of kids. Every country should adopt this rule. Most people only have one dog or one cat, so why the need to have two or three kids (more if you live in Johnson Fold or Ribbleton).

We are at a stage in history when we can still save the world, only strong leadership will ensure it happens. People shouldn't be able to just have child after child when the planet cannot sustain all these brats.

Do you agree that it's time to stop people shagging so much?
What gets me is that you never found it abhorrent that it wasn't a universal law in China - only a select class was only allowed to have one child whilst other classes could have more than one child!!!!

11Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sat Nov 16 2013, 16:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
What gets me is that you never found it abhorrent that it wasn't a universal law in China - only a select class was only allowed to have one child whilst other classes could have more than one child!!!!
Yeah, it was a bit strange that part of the underclass (scrubbers) were allowed more than one child.

But overall the concept is a winner. If the western world developed this idea we could save the planet for our childrens kids.

12Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sat Nov 16 2013, 21:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Yeah, it was a bit strange that part of the underclass (scrubbers) were allowed more than one child.

But overall the concept is a winner. If the western world developed this idea we could save the planet for our childrens kids.
Nope, mother nature will tell the world whether there is too much or not - she has done in the past and continues to do so now. That's what makes nature so fascinating, it knows more than us humble human beings!

13Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sat Nov 16 2013, 21:45

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Nope, mother nature will tell the world whether there is too much or not - she has done in the past and continues to do so now.  That's what makes nature so fascinating, it knows more than us humble human beings!
Those are my thoughts too, regarding mother nature.

Also I don't think  she gives a fuck about the Human Race and is quite happy to sit back and wait till we wipe each other out.

So she can start all over again.Shocked

14Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sun Nov 17 2013, 17:17

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Just allow benefits for two kids, any more and you can pay for them yourself. Would certainly stop some of the benefits scroungers in the UK anyway.

15Stop The Shagging! Empty Re: Stop The Shagging! Sun Nov 17 2013, 17:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Makes no odds. Everyone will be Chinese in 50 years. I'm already hoarding wood with a view to going into the chopsticks business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum