Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the most insulting thing anyone ever said to you?

+7
Tigermin
bwfc71
NickFazer
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have 2 no 1 was was a guy dropped some money off to my house and I phoned him to make sure he had done it and he said I left it with your daughter which was my wife. No 2 was your grand daughter is a beauty  ,she just had my baby. I wouldn't mind but I look a lot younger than I am. What's up with these twats.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I reckon you're a man"

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why is it certain posters are unable to grasp the     space bar  and that a comma,,, is not a full stop,

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC1874 said to me last night that i had agreed with him, i had to have a lie down and almost left the forum there and then.

This is a thread about being insulted. So you seeing sense is the most insulted you've ever been? Worrying.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:This is a thread about being insulted. So you seeing sense is the most insulted you've ever been? Worrying.
its an insult to me that we even support the same team never mind share an opinion

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you Manu you.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you Manu you.

Norpig wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:This is a thread about being insulted. So you seeing sense is the most insulted you've ever been? Worrying.
its an insult to me that we even support the same team never mind share an opinion
Because I pointed out that you agreed with me? You're very sensitive.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1. Being called Scottish by a Yank!!!!!
2. Being called Dutchie by fellow Bolton Wanderers fans although I am English through and through - but we could learn a lot from the Dutch!!!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Goodnight, i can't be arsed with you anymore, i will no doubt read your witty reply in the morning andthen wish i hadn't bothered. I'm sure it will be the highlight of your day to think you have got the last word Sleep

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Goodnight, i can't be arsed with you anymore, i will no doubt read your witty reply in the morning andthen wish i hadn't bothered. I'm sure it will be the highlight of your day to think you have got the last word Sleep
:clap: :clap:

Norpig wrote:Goodnight, i can't be arsed with you anymore, i will no doubt read your witty reply in the morning andthen wish i hadn't bothered. I'm sure it will be the highlight of your day to think you have got the last word Sleep
So to sum up:

You find a different opinion boring - until you change your mind and agree with it.

Once that's done you're insulted… by the fact you agree with that opinion.

scratch 

Baffling, if only you'd stick around long enough to explain this to me rather than get aggressive and start acting a big man or leaving.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:"I reckon you're a man"
"But true".

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Norpig wrote:Goodnight, i can't be arsed with you anymore, i will no doubt read your witty reply in the morning andthen wish i hadn't bothered. I'm sure it will be the highlight of your day to think you have got the last word Sleep
So to sum up:

You find a different opinion boring - until you change your mind and agree with it.

Once that's done you're insulted… by the fact you agree with that opinion.

scratch 

Baffling, if only you'd stick around long enough to explain this to me rather than get aggressive and start acting a big man or leaving.
for the last time i do not find different opinions boring, i got annoyed at you and whites63 constant tit for tat, that is all. Then you felt the need to change a perfectly acceptable post and add a bit extra to big yourself up, that did annoy me as i had no issue with you before then.

This site is supposed to be about banter and taking the piss out of each other but you use it as point scoring exercise and somewhere you think you can show off your amazing intellect, sorry to disappoint you but you've failed.

Mine and whites debates are what the site is all about for me, different opinions on BWFC, so to be told to pack it in because you found it boring was a joke IMO. 

I'm quite opinionated so I enjoy an argument/debate, the last thing I use this site for is for 'banter' it just doesn't interest me with strangers over the internet I can do that with my mates/colleagues all day.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thats fine by me, lets leave it there and kiss and make up Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'm quite opinionated so I enjoy an argument/debate, the last thing I use this site for is for 'banter' it just doesn't interest me with strangers over the internet I can do that with my mates/colleagues all day.
I don't believe you have friends.

I'll require proof.

I'll give you proof, here's me on a night out with Reebok Rebel and the rest of his firm - 

What's the most insulting thing anyone ever said to you? Chav

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum