Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 3-0 Doncaster

Bolton 3-0 Doncaster

+17
chipbutty
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
Culcheth_White
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Biggie
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
kennster
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 00:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Yes 3 nil down
I see no positivity from you again.

Maybe you need to check your wall again Magoo! clown 

32Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 00:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5-0 Wanderers,with a superb hat trick from N'gog,and a double from Lonergan who will score them both from his own area. The team will be cheered off by a capacity crowd,and chairman Phil will shed tears as he personally shakes  the hand of every supporter leaving the ground. Well it's been a long night,and I'm not completely compos mentis.Laughing

33Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 06:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 14:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC team to face Doncaster: Lonergan, McNaughton, Mills, Ream, Baptiste, Spearing, Pratley, Moritz, Eagles, Lee, Mason

subs: Lee-Barrett, Knight, Ngog, Hall, Beckford, Danns, Medo

Doncaster team: Turnbull, Quinn, Furman, Duffy, Macheda, Cotterill, McCullough, Khumalo, Wellens, Robinson, Stevens

subs: Maxted, Paynter, Brown, Wakefield, Woods, Fernandez, Coppinger

35Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 14:46

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well if any one was in any doubt that Douglas Freedman is in some way related to Donald Trump then today's team selection must surely have eradicated such foolish thoughts.

36Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 15:00

Right then....who's scoring what few goals we are getting?

Erm....Beckford.

Ok, we'll drop him and stick that kid in we've got on loan who apparently is more of an attacking midfielder than a striker.

Genius........

37Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 15:36

I'll just go and sit in the corner and shut up for a bit.......

38Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 16:29

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

And whilst you are in your corner spare a thought for the needy, of which there are far too many.

39Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unbelievable - a different team, different tactics and a different result. Very happy about all 3.

40Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 17:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've set the standard now, let's make that top six .

41Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 17:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The result was spot on. We had a lot of attempts at goal, albeit mainly from long range and narrow angles. Doncaster came for a 0-0 draw, and their defence didn't know what day it was. They were probably the most pathetic side I've seen at the Reebok in 18 months of Championship football. 
The biggest positive from the match was Moritz, who was knocking the ball around brilliantly all match. Mason ran his socks off and looks a decent talent, but isn't a lone striker in a million years.

42Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty lets not get carried away Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:07

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Great win today, but there are some piss poor teams out there, and then there's Doncaster Rovers, just about the worst team I've ever seen at the Reebok stadium!!!!!!!!

43Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty We are going to pip the post. Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We played like champions today, have some really good players and not even got going yet, other teams are running out of ideas and we've just got one good one, going up.

I can see us making that sixth spot , we've set the standard today winning 3-0 and Blackpool have got hammered of a team we beat, so having just become warm we will roll on from here like a steamroller gone mad.

I love Freedman right now, all I will say to him is unleash the beasts for our feasts.

I love this club and Gartside deserves more credit you negative wankers.

:COYW::dougie: :like: 

44Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:21

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Can this not go in the match thread? A load of pointless threads on here lately..

45Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Donny were excellent today, but we were something else.

46Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 18:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good result and a good performance but certainly not going to get carried away by beating probably the worst side I have probably ever seen at the reebok in recent years.

We look much better with 2 attacking mid players and Spearing sitting deep instead of Spea and Medo at home.

Man of the match for me was Chungy, whether he is after a move away in January, or he has decided to step it up for next years world cup it's working, he's over his leg break that's for sure.

47Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:12

Great to see so many of our attacking players have a good game, but as others are saying let's not get carried away Doncaster are poor. Hopefully this result will give Dougie some more confidence in us having enough going forward to attack teams.

48Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:12

Biggie

Biggie
Admin

Brilliant performance. Never in any danger, except when they hit the post at 0-0.

Loved every minute of it. Especially Moritz who was the man who made everything tick. He brought players into the game all day.

I don't remember the last time we dominated so much and created so many attacking chances. It could have been 10-0.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

49Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big improvement. Lets hope we can sustain it and push on. We need to put back to back results together and go on a decent run if we're gonna have any chance of the play offs.

50Bolton 3-0 Doncaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Doncaster Sat Dec 07 2013, 19:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Really enjoyed today 3 didn't really reflect our superiority such a shame we flopped on Tuesday.

A fit Moritz  could be really interesting one pass today was worth the entrance fee alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum