Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton

+23
kennster
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Whitesince63
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
NickFazer
Tigermin
wanderlust
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
White84
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:19

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie wrote:Cheers for the upload Culcheth. Who's video is it?
I haven't a clue tbh. I just typed in Barnsley v Bolton and the goal game up. These smart phones are ace these days.

* I forgot to mention, my mate phoned me at half time from Barnsley and he said we were poor Shocked  Barnsley had 3 or 4 really good chances but Lonergan saved us.

He texted me after we had scored and said we were all over them.

Another Jekyll and Hyde performance maybe?

62Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 21:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Were we lucky to win that game then, how did we play?

63Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 22:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I could be making something from nothing but with a few members of the board in the stands today it makes me wonder if we had lost, would dougie had been given his marching orders?

Just a thought.

64Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 23:19

Nothing's changed for me.

Yeah, we won......

1-0 against a team who are rock bottom of the league....

The loanees are heading back to their parent clubs and we're in for a rough ride over the next few months because they're the only ones who actually look capable of playing football.

Freedman's a one-dimensional "yes man", who will continue to trot out the party line about reducing the wage bill and building for the future (like Megson did), whilst the team on the pitch will lose more than they win and before you know it, we're in League One.

Play-offs....?

Fucking pipe dream.

Gartside's an ego-maniacal cock and we're in the shit.

65Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 23:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Did you go today Bread?

Sounds as thought we could have been 3-0 down by half time.

66Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Thu Dec 26 2013, 23:50

Nope, didn't go today.

I relied on your excellent and ,at some times, frankly frantic commentary on the Chatbox.

Good work, sir. I thought you were going to have a stroke at one point. My wife's a PA and your furious typing skills put her to shame at one point! 190 words a minute at least!

I just don't rate Freedman.

He looks like he's out of his depth for me. One way of playing which isn't working.

And take out the loan players and what have we got....?

Not a great deal.

67Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Fri Dec 27 2013, 00:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Breadman wrote:Nothing's changed for me.

Yeah, we won......

1-0 against a team who are rock bottom of the league....

The loanees are heading back to their parent clubs and we're in for a rough ride over the next few months because they're the only ones who actually look capable of playing football.

Freedman's a one-dimensional "yes man", who will continue to trot out the party line about reducing the wage bill and building for the future (like Megson did), whilst the team on the pitch will lose more than they win and before you know it, we're in League One.

Play-offs....?

Fucking pipe dream.

Gartside's an ego-maniacal cock and we're in the shit.

Aye .... correct you are sir.
And Mason is off in a week or so ..... the problem is that Doog has the loanees playing in the first 11 rather than for strength off the bench.  So three first teamers out ..... how many teams could handle that?

Some are talking playoffs again cos we beat a pub team .....and this turnaround following the Doncaster 3-0 .......by the way Doncaster have lost 0-3 at home twice in a row.  So safe to say they might be rubbish.
My point is we have beat two bad teams and lost to an average one.

68Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Fri Dec 27 2013, 03:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off bread man you miserable shite

69Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Fri Dec 27 2013, 03:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beat Leicester and we will go up

70Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Fri Dec 27 2013, 09:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barnsley were utter shite but dominated the first half, Lonergan kept us in it.

Improvement after the break but the lack of footballing ability is truly shocking at times - we look completely toothless upfront.

I wanted us to lose because this result gives Freedman at least 3 more games. 8 points behind the 6th place team wouldn't have left us with an impossible task to reach the play-offs with a new manager in charge.

Everyone knows Dougie is going nowhere fast, shame the board haven't got the bollocks to end our misery.

71Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Fri Dec 27 2013, 12:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

72Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton  - Page 4 Empty Re: Barnsley 0 v 1 Bolton Sat Dec 28 2013, 01:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum