Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match.

+11
wanderlust
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Natasha WUM, or footballing fan.

natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% [ 5 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 3 ]
natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I think she goes to a lot of matches. She's probably a season ticket holder and gets to around 50% of away games.

She has a very simplistic and conservative way of thinking which at times is refreshing but also means she often misses the bigger picture.

LOL.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

LOL.

What's funny? I'm beginning to think doffcocker knows me.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I don't think nat is unemployed

He's right. As if they'd give "Preston Business Woman of the Year" to an out of work person.

So how come you have never won a BIBA?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He's right. As if they'd give "Preston Business Woman of the Year" to an out of work person.

What?

This site would definitely benefit from a "bored yawn" emoticon.......

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat is one of our most intelligent posters.natasha - Has Natasha Whittam ever been to a football match. - Page 2 Pinocchio

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

What?

Basically Preston does not do its own business awards, and never has done, but Lancashire, as a county, do have their business awards.

The Be Inspired Business Awards, the BIBAs, is Lancashire’s biggest, best and only business awards.

It has become a hallmark for success with its hundreds of former winners using the BIBAs iconic trophy to communicate their excellence to customers and suppliers alike.

Every year the BIBAs has attracted the cream of Lancashire’s business community to its sell-out ceremonies.

They come to celebrate their success and that of their fellow firms even in these tough economic times. The quality of applicants we receive every year and the rigorous judging process they go through means that anyone who wins a BIBA truly deserves it.

The awards, dubbed ‘the one they all want to win’, celebrates the achievements of the county’s businesses whether big or small with 18 prizes up for grabs in the 2014 competition.

http://www.thebibas.co.uk/

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

What?

Basically Preston does not do its own business awards, and never has done, but Lancashire, as a county, do have their business awards.

The Be Inspired Business Awards, the BIBAs, is Lancashire’s biggest, best and only business awards.

It has become a hallmark for success with its hundreds of former winners using the BIBAs iconic trophy to communicate their excellence to customers and suppliers alike.

Every year the BIBAs has attracted the cream of Lancashire’s business community to its sell-out ceremonies.

They come to celebrate their success and that of their fellow firms even in these tough economic times.  The quality of applicants we receive every year and the rigorous judging process they go through means that anyone who wins a BIBA truly deserves it.

The awards, dubbed ‘the one they all want to win’, celebrates the achievements of the county’s businesses whether big or small with 18 prizes up for grabs in the 2014 competition.

Interesting. Shame I'm too pissed to understand it.

How's the campaign to get more trains running through Bolton going?

I'm banned from the BN website, so I can no longer follow your progress.

They don't like it when you name names and allege corruption within the Council.

Where did all the biscuit money go, Morris?

I will NOT be silenced.....

boltonbonce wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

What?

They come to celebrate their success and that of their fellow firms even in these tough economic times.  The quality of applicants we receive every year and the rigorous judging process they go through means that anyone who wins a BIBA truly deserves it.

Interesting. Shame I'm too pissed to understand it.

Bonce, do about three press ups, run round the back garden for a bit then eat three custard creams.

You will either be violently sick or feel fully re-energised and be able to continue drinking.

I learnt that in Tibet.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

@Boltonbonce - since getting back from my weekend in A-dam I am following Dry January - hence me being sober on a Friday evening! So apologies for the laboriously long post!

@Breadman - it continues to gain momentum and is still on track - pardon the pun. So who were you on the BN?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting tip from Breadman regarding custard creams. In response Bread try this; Stand on one leg. Easy isn't it? Now try doing it with your eyes closed,and you'll find it's impossible. True. Very Happy

You made me fall over, you bastard.

I think the wife heard the crash and she'll be down in a bit to chastise me and shit.

I'll blame the dog.

Not telling..........

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tried your round the garden,press ups,custard cream trick. I shit my pants. Back to the drawing board.

Yeah, you may have shitty pants but do you feel sober?

Come on, Marine.....no pain no gain.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think Nat is a Bolton fan through and through, a little bit disgruntled at the moment but aren't we all ?

Her background,  from what I can gather she comes from Little Eva.

Went to some posh school in Preston???.

Has a Penthouse apartment at Preston Docks.

Takes her own Prawn Sandwiches to matches.

Doesn't mix with the Riff Raff.

Off course she's a Bolton fan

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Yeah, you may have shitty pants but do you feel sober?

Come on, Marine.....no pain no gain.
Should have worn my kilt.

Schoolboy error.

If you're going to drink alcohol to the point of losing control of your bowels, always dress like a Jock.

That way, when you're lay in the gutter, covered in shit and talking nonsense, the passers by will think you're Scottish.

And you can crawl home with at least some of your dignity intact.

"I may have soiled myself in public in a skirt, but those kids think I'm Scottish. Ha Haa!! I win."

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

cheers bread.I can shit myself with confidence in the future.

Happy to help, mate.

We've all been there. I know I have. Frequently.........

Tomorrow it's "How to retain your dignity whilst the police search your pockets after you've been apprehended after stumbling down Shifnall Street at 2 am shouting "Why won't any of you have sex with me? Is my money no good? I'm clean!"

It's like a sort of Bolton King Fu.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum