Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 14:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With some real hard games coming up, this is a must win for the wanderers, although I don't think we'll lose this one, I think a draw is highly probable.

With the teams in the bottom three getting the odd point here and there, its important we pull away, or the unthinkable could be a reality.

Lets hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, yet again.

i'll go 2-1 for us, hopefully the players will be more than up for this one as we beat them at their ground.

COYWM!

2Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 15:28

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A 2-1 loss. L. Jekovitzitz or whatever his name is will score ours.

3Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has frustrating 1-1 draw written all over it.

4Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 15:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This has frustrating 1-1 draw written all over it.
Wow. That's very positive compared to your usual predictions.

5Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really isn't difficult to spell the new lads name...

6Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 16:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for a win, I feel a 2-1 win to the Trotters!  :pray: 

7Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 17:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm going for a win, I feel a 2-1 win to the Trotters!  :pray: 

Idiot.

8Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 17:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:It really isn't difficult to spell the new lads name...

Yes it's easy.

It's exactly the same surname as a famous fly pitcher from Peckham.

9Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 17:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm going for a win, I feel a 2-1 win to the Trotters!  :pray: 

Idiot.

::seething2:: 

10Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 17:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:It really isn't difficult to spell the new lads name...

Yes it's easy.

It's exactly the same surname as a famous fly pitcher from Peckham.

You know who I mean, smart arse

11Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 18:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is an awful lot riding on this game and it really is a must win, especially for the manager and his backroom staff. I'm going to put my head on the block and go for a 3-0 home win.

12Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 18:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

2-0 win for the mighty Trotters - Trotter to score first.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:There is an awful lot riding on this game and it really is a must win, especially for the manager and his backroom staff. I'm going to put my head on the block and go for a 3-0 home win.

You've predicted a victory every game this season - do us all a favour and predict defeat!!

14Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 18:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not expecting anything different from most of the home games we have witnessed this season to be honest, why would it suddenly change now?

I'll go for 1-1, Bournemouth to nick a goal and us to grab a late point in the 80th minute.

15Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 19:23

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We really do need to win this one, not just for the points but more for the confidence we need to build. Even if the performance is poor we must find a way to get the three points to keep us away from the bottom 3. I have zero confidence we will win mainly because I don't know who we have that can take the chances but however they go in let's hope they do so 2-1 to Wanderers.

16Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 19:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:There is an awful lot riding on this game and it really is a must win, especially for the manager and his backroom staff. I'm going to put my head on the block and go for a 3-0 home win.

You've predicted a victory every game this season - do us all a favour and predict defeat!!
He won't be doing me a favour predicting a defeat. I'm going for a win and the first double of the season.

17Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

442, then ?

18Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 19:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He won't be doing me a favour predicting a defeat. I'm going for a win and the first double of the season.

Didn't realise we had beaten them at Bournemouth - and we kept a clean sheet!  Shocked 

19Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went to the Bournemouth game and we were pretty solid. More of the same please, Dougie!

20Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Tue Feb 04 2014, 20:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The way that Howe sets Bournemouth up and has them playing will suit Bolton.

Slow build up play, possession football and passing it about at the back.

They had more possession than Leicester last time out, but didn't do a great deal with it.

Home win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum