Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nightmares.

+4
karlypants
scottjames30
Keegan
Angry Dad
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nightmares. Empty Nightmares. Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dont know why but for the last few day's i have been having the most wierd dreams some of them horrific. Last night it was about this school girl from a private posh school in sussex and i had to take her for a day out in Brighton at the request of her parents who were paying me to look after her. She wanted to ride on the top of a bus so i took her on one and she sat near the window then a guy opposite me say's excuse me mate but do you know that girl sitting next to you is dead. I said what the fuck are you on about? looking round at her she was normal watching the big wheel on the seafront, i look back at him and there's a worm wiggling out of the corner of his eye so i jump up and start punching his head like a maniac and it bursts open and hundred's of worms fall out then i wake up in a sweat with a racing heartbeat its got so i dread going to bed.

2Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Is there a man who has passed away that you have unresolved issues with? I would recommend that you visit his grave and talk to 'him'. Just tell that grave everything that you wish you could say to him in person - pour out your heart - empty it of any emotion that is pent up regarding this person, then go home and get drunk and have a nice sleep.

Failing that, take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Nightmares. Doctor-smiley-emoticon

The first bit is serious, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:05 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There might be a demonic force living in your bedroom AD. seek a priest . Very Happy

4Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Is there a man who has passed away that you have unresolved issues with? I would recommend that you visit his grave and talk to 'him'. Just tell that grave everything that you wish you could say to him in person - pour out your heart - empty it of any emotion that is pent up regarding this person, then go home and get drunk and have a nice sleep.

This is quite true from experience!  Shocked 

5Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Keegan wrote:Is there a man who has passed away that you have unresolved issues with? I would recommend that you visit his grave and talk to 'him'. Just tell that grave everything that you wish you could say to him in person - pour out your heart - empty it of any emotion that is pent up regarding this person, then go home and get drunk and have a nice sleep.

This is quite true from experience!  Shocked 
I know - as I said, this bit is serious. Neutral

6Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:48 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck me Keegan I never thought of anything like that, thing is the girl thing did happen it was a job I did for this rich couple in London the daughter was at Roedean and there was a guy that had nothing to do with that and it was years ago maybe 5 that I had to restrain after an attempted attack on a client he fell awkwardly and died a few day's later of head injuries but I would'nt know what happened to his remains.

7Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:53 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Keegan tell me how you came to that reasoning.

8Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:17 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It can't be that surely I've never given it a second thought I'm not that type to worry about what the consequences of other peoples actions are to themselves.

9Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Think I will read for a couple of hours then head home early there's an all night maccy d's down the road .

10Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:35 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DO you fancy a big mac AD? Smile

11Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 am

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:Keegan tell me how you came to that reasoning.
It's sort of like that girl you never shagged and years and countless women later, your mind drifts to her and you wonder where she is, what/who she's doing now etc. Unfinished business rests on your mind, in your subconscious. You usually don't recognize that's the case, but it's there. Some you can't fix - but a placebo can work. Sometimes a photo of the person you wanted to speak to, can take the place. It is the same reasoning behind confessionals or the psychiatrist's couch.

12Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

AD. I basically think you are possessed.

13Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:10 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange you should bring this up AD but both my wife and I had weird dreams on Sunday night for the first time in ages. We were both sat bolt upright in bed at 4 in the morning going WTF!
I put it down to mixing red wine and whisky, but I do think that there is a greater tendency to have vivid dreams when the weather changes - maybe something to do with electricity in the atmosphere or changes in air pressure?

14Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:Strange you should bring this up AD but both my wife and I had weird dreams on Sunday night for the first time in ages. We were both sat bolt upright in bed at 4 in the morning going WTF!
I put it down to mixing red wine and whisky, but I do think that there is a greater tendency to have vivid dreams when the weather changes - maybe something to do with electricity in the atmosphere or changes in air pressure?
That's wierd wander because the same thing happened a few nights ago to us we both woke up around 4am she was yelling don't leave me and I was was shouting his fucking heads come off!!! And we never did it together before and that evening we both  had a bottle of wine between us then a couple of large scotches. She dreamt I was having an affair an leaving her and I dreamt I was having a playful fight with her brother when I got him in a headlock and his head just came off. We ended up sitting up with the TV on until daylight. Whisky just does not mix with wine.

15Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have to say that a lot of these bad dreams involve peoples heads affraid 

16Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I am awake early because I was dreaming I was having a threesome with Katy Perry and Suranne Jones and I woke up before they finished what they were doing,now that's a nightmare I can't get back there.

17Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 am

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You're the boss, AD...

18Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:02 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:It's sort of like that girl you never shagged

You mean all the women in Jamaica.......

19Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Scotts Thursday throw back. Another ad special

20Nightmares. Empty Re: Nightmares. Tue May 07, 2019 5:38 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nightmares. 3124

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: