Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH

+15
Tigermin
Triumph
doffcocker
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
NickFazer
boltonbonce
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
cairocuz
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap10%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap8%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap2%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap4%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap2%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap0%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap12%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 12% [ 6 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap4%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap22%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 22% [ 11 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap10%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap6%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap20%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 20% [ 10 ]
Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_lcap0%Bolton 4-0 Blackburn - MAN of the MATCH Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 50

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fantastic win - but who was the best of our best?

Three votes to use.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Mar 01 2014, 19:25; edited 2 times in total

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is actually difficult. Everyone played well but I'll say Danns Mason and Knight. Now before everyone has apoplexy over the Knight pick I think he had one of his best games for us today, he looked solid and dependable all afternoon and I wish he'd played like that all season. I know he's called Knightmare for a reason but today he was Blackburn's 'mare not ours.

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

danns was awesome,and all the rest of the lads were outstanding

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sluffy it only let me cast one vote mate, I gave it to danns but it won't let me click mason or knight now.  Shocked

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:sluffy it only let me cast one vote mate, I gave it to danns but it won't let me click mason or knight now.  Shocked

Sorry forgot to set up the poll properly but if you cancel your vote and try again, you should now be able to vote three times.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Davies for me...

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:sluffy it only let me cast one vote mate, I gave it to danns but it won't let me click mason or knight now.  Shocked

Sorry forgot to set up the poll properly but if you cancel your vote and try again, you should now be able to vote three times.
Thanks mate, done it.  :clap:  :biggrin:  :good:

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I voted for Mark Davies, but to be honest, this is probably one of the hardest choices that I've had to make in ages, deciding which Bolton player was MOM. Danns would be a worthy winner, even though I chose Mavies.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Mark Davies for me...

.....and for me too

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Spearing gets my vote, a proper captains like performance topped with a goal.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman , for not going back to his negative tactics.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danns for me.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Spearing looks back to his best form. Ran the midfield today, gets my vote

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Juke was crap today, didn't get involved.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went for Medo, Freedman and Bogdan.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Danns, Mavies, Spearing. Awesome midfield today. Everybody played well though.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Very hard but have to go Ream again, because he does everything correct (apart from foul throws) he seems to go un noticed.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mavies for me but Danns and Bogdan ran him close.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Juke was crap today, didn't get involved.

i couldn't disagree more Biggie, he didn't score but his overall play was great, never lost a header and led the line like a certain SKD in his prime

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:

Biggie wrote:Juke was crap today, didn't get involved.

i couldn't disagree more Biggie, he didn't score but his overall play was great, never lost a header and led the line like a certain SKD in his prime
 :agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum