Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outstanding Service award for Ruth

+11
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
TheHateCamel
doffcocker
gloswhite
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 01:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Good man.

Now go and bake a Rustic Boule.

With pride!

Martin,

Muchas gracias. Churchill hizo una tarta decente, pero el pan era una mierda.
I was going to say what the frig was that until I googled it! Very Happy

Looking forward to my freshly made loaf this weekend, I'm going to try adding some Blue Stilton to it  :good:

I've not the foggiest what that Spanish says though! Very Happy

42Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:It's a fantastic achievement but does no one else think it's a waste of a life?

Football is just a game - not a reason for being.

I guess it is her life and she is free to do with it what she wants but she could have filled it with many more wonderous things than watching 22 hairy blokes kick an inflated pigs bladder about every week for the best part of the last six decades.

Ironic coming from someone who has spent the last 10 years on various football forums. At least this woman is getting out and meeting people, rather than being sat at home in her oversized y-fronts stroking her cat.

43Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 13:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The secret, I don't know... I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life
- Max Fischer. 

44Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 13:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:It's a fantastic achievement but does no one else think it's a waste of a life?

I guess it is her life and she is free to do with it what she wants but she could have filled it with many more wonderous things than watching 22 hairy blokes kick an inflated pigs bladder about every week for the best part of the last six decades.

Ironic coming from someone who has spent the last 10 years on various football forums. At least this woman is getting out and meeting people, rather than being sat at home in her oversized y-fronts stroking her cat.
Are you saying this is Sluffy?  affraid

Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Austin-powers-dr-evil-laugh-210

45Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 14:20

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:I just think it's a bit sad to miss out on so many potentially life-changing experiences, because you're on a coach travelling to Swindon or Reading to watch your team play football.

I went to Reading on a coach to watch my team play football AND had a life changing experience as well - I've been on crack ever since.
Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Drug_addict

46Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 14:29

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

47Outstanding Service award for Ruth - Page 3 Empty Re: Outstanding Service award for Ruth Thu Mar 20 2014, 18:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Does your comment not apply to you Nat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum