Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Last Meal

Last Meal

+10
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Mon Jan 10 2022, 15:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I was let loose on the new soup maker yesterday, and I have to say it was bloody delicious. No more tins for me. Home made soup in twenty minutes. Sorted.
 You'll use it for a month then never again i'm betting  Very Happy

We have a toastie maker and that's usually the kind of gadget that never gets used but my Daughter loves a toastie so its used a lot.

22Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Mon Jan 10 2022, 16:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 You'll use it for a month then never again i'm betting  Very Happy

We have a toastie maker and that's usually the kind of gadget that never gets used but my Daughter loves a toastie so its used a lot.
I'm sold on the soup maker. Had a toastie maker back in the day, but a cheese toastie scalded my tongue, so I binned it.

23Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Mon Jan 10 2022, 17:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm sold on the soup maker.
We used to call them pans in the old days.

They saw you coming.

24Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Mon Jan 10 2022, 17:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
We used to call them pans in the old days.

They saw you coming.
Pans are so yesterday. Give me a new-fangled gadget every time.

25Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Mon Jan 10 2022, 18:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well thank fuck for that! A different topic people are chatting on! Very Happy

26Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Tue Jan 11 2022, 01:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Pans are so yesterday. Give me a new-fangled gadget every time.
My missus spent £269 on a fancy food processor which TBH came with a "free" spiraliser.

I told her it would take me 10 minutes to show her how to use a decent knife properly, but the look on her face suggested I'd better not.

27Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Tue Jan 11 2022, 08:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig has invested in one of those ninja foodi things but it's still sat in the box a week later  Very Happy

28Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Tue Jan 11 2022, 08:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The spiralizer is much more fun than a decent knife.

Mrs wants one of those Ninjas but i'm concerned that it will be one of those gtadgets that ends up down the back of the cupboard and never gets used enough for the cost of them and some of the models are the size of a microwave!

29Last Meal - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Meal Tue Jan 11 2022, 10:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The spiralizer is much more fun than a decent knife.

Mrs wants one of those Ninjas but i'm concerned that it will be one of those gtadgets that ends up down the back of the cupboard and never gets used enough for the cost of them and some of the models are the size of a microwave!
Fun if you like your dinner to look like an explosion in a party popper factory.....

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Similar topics

-

» Any cheap meal ideas?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum