Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

** Natasha's Mole Exclusive **

+10
carrs
NickFazer
doffcocker
rammywhite
wanderlust
observer
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once again my mole has come up trumps. Douglas Freedman will be asked to leave the club after the Blackpool game and will be replaced by Billy Davies.

Slag me off, call me names, send me death threats if you like - but this is going to happen.

My mole is holed up in Gartside's office, unable to leave the drinks cupboard, but once he does more info will be available.

2natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this the same Billy Davies that got absolutely hammered at the weekend 5-0?

Also I can't see Gartside asking Freedman to leave, as he has no balls.

Another Scottish Manager?, what happens if Freedman says No, I am staying? what happens then?

3natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would he take the job considering he turned it down a year a go.

(according to your mole)

4natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a done deal, Davies has already left Forest and is, as we speak, choosing an apartment in Bolton.

Julian Darby will be assistant manager.

5natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's been seen at the Reebok, something's going on, Nat's mole is right for once.

6natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would he take the job considering he turned it down a year a go.

(according to your mole)

Times change HN. He was under pressure at Forest despite them being in with a shout of promotion, perhaps he thinks Bolton are a better ling term bet?

7natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman sacked (twitter)!!!!!!!

8natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Freedman sacked (twitter)!!!!!!!

Walked apparently.

9natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've Just seen BD leaving Jordan's Estate Agents in Bolton.

He left to visit Gregg's, I heard him on the phone talking about wanting 30 million to spend in summer, he reckons with this money, in 3 years we will be playing in the champions league.

Im so excited!  ::bwfcfan:: 

10natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 11:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's started already (couldn't quite get the #tag right though.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

11natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think most people would take Davies over Freedman. He has a decent record at Forest, but they're just another team who expects to be in the PL like every other Championship club.

12natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think most people would take Davies over Freedman. He has a decent record at Forest, but they're just another team who expects to be in the PL like every other Championship club.

I'd take the risk, just to be shut of Mr tinker.

13natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually like Davies, even though his rep is one of fractured dressing rooms and constant falling outs.

I don't doubt we'd get a "bounce" but then we'd revert to mean, by which time It'd be "scotch twat out, we nd phil brnw"

14natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:23

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Once again my mole has come up trumps. Douglas Freedman will be asked to leave the club after the Blackpool game and will be replaced by Billy Davies.

Slag me off, call me names, send me death threats if you like - but this is going to happen.

My mole is holed up in Gartside's office, unable to leave the drinks cupboard, but once he does more info will be available.
Why would any of us be upset with a change of the tinker?  After approximately 18 months we still don't have a starting eleven and we are dependent on loanees to achieve survival. Not only have we failed to achieve 2 points per game, we were winning half of that for a good part of this season.  I think you pointed out the worst message sent this season - that there is no reward for playing well.  That probably was the best analysis of DF's failure in winning the team over. The poor tactics displayed was DF's failure to win the fans over.  He spoke well, looked good, articulated his vision, and ultimately failed to deliver, though given much more time than any comparable manager (due to our financial situation).  So why would anyone be upset by you or your mole for saying this?  Perhaps this should have happened a lot earlier.

15natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:31

Hate to break it to you observer, but it's not going to happen.

16natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:39

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:Hate to break it to you observer, but it's not going to happen.
The point here is that Natasha should not be crucified for her mole's report.  The second point is, even though I for one supported and hoped for DF to be a good choice in rebuilding the team, the results, tactics and reliance on loanees, have not supported the rhetoric that DF has spouted to us.  Hence, the logical conclusion is that he has lost the clubhouse, the fans and perhaps now, management.  So if a change was made, then you could continue to hypothesize that most of us (perhaps not you) would welcome a change. By all standards, this has been a dreadful season, and we needed the loanees as a life preserver to stave off relegation.

17natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 12:41

Ye I don't disagree with what you've written above, we all have out opinions anyway. I just think this is clearly not true. May be that Nat's mole is mistaken or misleading her, or he's imaginary I've no idea it could be anything.

18natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Hate to break it to you observer, but it's not going to happen.
The point here is that Natasha should not be crucified for her mole's report.  The second point is, even though I for one supported and hoped for DF to be a good choice in rebuilding the team, the results, tactics and reliance on loanees, have not supported the rhetoric that DF has spouted to us.  Hence, the logical conclusion is that he has lost the clubhouse, the fans and perhaps now, management.  So if a change was made, then you could continue to hypothesize that most of us (perhaps not you) would welcome a change. By all standards, this has been a dreadful season, and we needed the loanees as a life preserver to stave off relegation.
TBF Nat's mole has a 100% record so far so skepticism should not only be expected, but welcomed.
On the positive side, it's a slightly different way to bring up the tired subject of our manager's suitability for the gazillionth time.
You should also differentiate between your conclusion and "the logical conclusion".

A few of us have suggested that we should be careful what we wish for when discussing Dougie's tenure - who on earth would wish for Billy Davies unless they were a complete moron?

19natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 13:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I've Just seen BD leaving Jordan's Estate Agents in Bolton.

He left to visit Gregg's, I heard him on the phone talking about wanting 30 million to spend in summer, he reckons with this money, in 3 years we will be playing in the champions league.

Im so excited!  ::bwfcfan:: 

He wants 30 million to spend in Greggs? That's a shitload of sausage rolls!!
Or have I misunderstood?

20natasha - ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Empty Re: ** Natasha's Mole Exclusive ** Mon Mar 24 2014, 13:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

A few of us have suggested that we should be careful what we wish for when discussing Dougie's tenure - who on earth would wish for Billy Davies unless they were a complete moron?

He has a decent record at Championship level - why would wanting him make anyone a moron?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum