Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Worst) Player off the Year

+11
Tigermin
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
xmiles
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1(Worst) Player off the Year Empty (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 16:44

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Spoilt for choice really, I need to think about this one??????

2(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baptiste.

3(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's a tough question.
I'll just say it's a toss up between Mears for not taking a hint and Eagles for being such a massive disappointment. Maybe Holden for not getting better.

4(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sordell

5(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles for me. He has been poor when played

6(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eeny meeny miny moe........

7(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Mears. He's so bad even Dougie dropped him. When he did play he was truly awful. Plus he wouldn't go away - not that any other clubs were interested as far as I can remember.

Last edited by xmiles on Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:41; edited 1 time in total

8(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LCY.

9(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 19:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Worst player who has played pretty much all the season - Baptiste (even if he has been out of position)

In terms of attitude, Mears wins hands down.

10(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 20:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Eeny meeny miny moe........
Catch the baby by it's toe...

11(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 22:12

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fuck me Pratley pisses it, now and in the history of the club.

12(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 23:28

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pratley,Trotter

13(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Wed Apr 16 2014, 23:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Pratley is almost as bad as Mears. Thanks Owen.

14(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 14:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Freedman ....

This stump has cost us a shot at the playoff's IMO.

15(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 14:20

terenceanne wrote:Freedman ....

This stump has cost us a shot at the playoff's IMO.

But you thought we'd be relegation fodder at the beginning of the season, so I'm not sure how you can then say we should be play offs?

16(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 14:33

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Being dead bottom a few months back and lingering in the bottom third most of the season probably counts as relegation fodder in my mind.

We have seen that we do have the players to rise up if they were used correctly from the start of the season...... just a little bit more gumption and less negative football....and we would be right there now as we speak.  Who else do you want to blame beside the Doog.

17(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 15:44

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pratley for me, but special mentions should go to

Knight, for some monumental blunders.
Eagles, for being duch a massive disappointment.
Baptise, ditto.
Trotter, would be a contender but aint played enough games.
Sordell, for being the biggest waste of money, ever.
And finally, Tyrone Mears, the worst kind of scrounging clingon ive ever had the misfortune to see play, he needs to be erased from the club with a few sheets of Andrex and some Fucking bleach!!!!!!!

18(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit harsh people saying Eagles - has he actually had a run in the team?

It's the regulars that have let us down...namely Baptiste, Spearing, Medo, Knight, Lee etc and even Bogdan and Beckford have been utter crap at times.

19(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 19:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust: 
Natasha Whittam wrote:A bit harsh people saying Eagles - has he actually had a run in the team?

It's the regulars that have let us down...namely Baptiste, Spearing, Medo, Knight, Lee etc and even Bogdan and Beckford have been utter crap at times.

20(Worst) Player off the Year Empty Re: (Worst) Player off the Year Thu Apr 17 2014, 19:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I own the mods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum