Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sudden Death

+6
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sudden Death Empty Sudden Death Thu May 29 2014, 19:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just went for a walk and wish i had'nt because i came across some paramedics doing chest compressions on a guy not old from what i saw of his legs had a beer belly though. They kept it going for about an hour before they covered the poor guy up not that i was there that long a couple told me how long it was and it was too nice an afternoon to die.
The cops as ever were rude and abrupt to anyone walking past.
The guy was just doing his thing and bang its over.
What the fuck is it all for, i'm in a wierd mood now i want to be home with the family.
I never saw them use an AED, i wonder why not?

2Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 11:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been to a funeral this morning. The guy died a long,drawn out death that was painful and upsetting for both him and his family. Maybe just going out like a light is a good thing,I know you can't say your goodbyes and make peace with yourself,but at least you're spared a lot of pain.

3Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 12:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm thinking
About what it's like for the wife not to see it through and care for her husband as as opposed to getting a knock on the door and the torment that would bring,I spoke to friends about it and they all said they would not choose the knock on the door BB.

4Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 12:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm thinking
About what it's like for the wife not to see it through and care for her husband as as opposed to getting a knock on the door and the torment that would bring,I spoke to friends about it and they all said they would not choose the knock on the door BB.
It's a tough one AD. I suppose the best we can hope for is a pain free death surrounded by friends and family. Sadly,not all of us will be that lucky. Must be tough for people who have to go and identify the body of a family member. Can't imagine what that must be like.

5Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 13:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I never go and view a dead relative can't do it not even my parents BB it's best to remember them alive. I have seen people die and a few bodies it's just not a person it's like a doll or a dummy. A guy dropped dead in front of me in an amusement arcade a while back he was all exited getting his change only a teenager he just went bang on the deck like a switch was flicked somebody's son.sitting dozing on a summers afternoon in the garden and not waking up is the way to go.

6Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 13:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Dad died young (53) when on holiday in Tunisia years ago when my wife was pregnant with my second son. There was a lot of hassle getting the body back (inquest over the circumstances) but the upshot was I never saw him again and my second son never got to meet his grandad.

My Mum died of cancer after years of fighting it but the end bit - when she was no longer mobile and independent - lasted a few months.

I would never have wished the suffering my Mum went through on anyone, but at least we got to make our peace and say our goodbyes - something that still troubles me about my Dad's death.

7Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 16:23

My Mum died last night aged 66 after 17 months of steady deterioration caused by Gallbladder cancer.

I'd echo Lusty's sentiments completely.

Fucking horrible to watch.

8Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 16:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deepest sympathy Bread. Anything else I said would probably seem trite so I'll leave it at that. Wish all the best for you and your family.

9Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 16:27

Cheers Boncey.

10Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

So sorry to hear about your mum mate, my deepest condolences.

Be strong for those who will need you right now.

RIP

11Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 17:09

Cheers Sluff.

12Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 18:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to hear about your loss Breadman.

13Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 18:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Sorry Bread, My Deepest condolences.

14Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 19:03

Cheers lads.

15Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My thoughts are with you Breadman.

16Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 22:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Really sorry to hear that Bread, keep your chin up mate, my thoughts are with you and the family.

17Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Fri May 30 2014, 23:52

Cheers lads.

Sorry for inadvertently making this thread about me, that was honestly never my intention.

I just felt compelled to respond to Lusty's post because it resonated with me.

Cancer's fucking horrible and anyone who has to go through what we have had to endure over the last 17 months has my complete sympathy.

Dave.

18Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Sat May 31 2014, 03:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just got in and seen this,know where you've been Breaders both my wife's parents got it at the same ,, time and we had to watch them suffer and be parted when they were ill an awful thing to happen but to both of them was just too much for her and I was in a bad place with it I was more fortunate with mine my father was dead before he hit the ground and mum got dementia and went quickly. I really liked and got on with my parents in law it's awful to see such suffering,sorry for your loss mate.

19Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Sat May 31 2014, 04:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Condolences, Breadman - AD, terrible thing to witness.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Tue Jun 03 2014, 10:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read this. My condolences to you and yours Bread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum