Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six players officially join Bolton Wanderers

+3
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Six players have officially joined Bolton Wanderers following the expiration of their contracts elsewhere.

Millwall duo Liam Trotter and Liam Feeney, who both enjoyed spells on loan with the club last season, have both signed three and two year deals respectively at Macron Stadium, while fellow loanee Neil Danns has made his stay at BL6 permanent with a one year contract.

Dougie Freedman has also moved to secure the signatures of Charlton defender Dorain Dervite who joins on a three year deal and Southampton academy graduate Andy Robinson who signed a year-long contract with the club, with the midfielder having spent a stint on loan with Wanderers late last season.

Finally, Freedman more recently moved to provide support in the club’s goalkeeping department with the acquisition of former Crystal Palace shot-stopper Ross Fitzsimons who has been handed a two year deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yet still no strikers! looking forward to our 541 formation next season  Mad

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:yet still no strikers! looking forward to our 541 formation next season  Mad

There's still 5 weeks before the season starts..

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:yet still no strikers! looking forward to our 541 formation next season  Mad

Exactly. Pretty stupid to moan about a lack of players coming in when there's plenty of time left.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5 weeks to get our hopes up and sign Juke and/or Mason only to be dashed by a couple of last minute loan deals.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Exactly. Pretty stupid to moan about a lack of players coming in when there's plenty of time left.

it sems pretty stupid to sign endless midfielders and waste what little budget we have, but thanks for the insult anyway

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Sorry but I'm with Norpig on this one. I feel decidedly pessimistic about a striker given we apparently can't afford to fight for Jutkiewicz who's rated at 1mil, maybe 1.5 which is peanuts in football terms. 

I really do think we might already have done all the in business and all we'll see is outward movement now. CYL and Mavies may go if anyone wants to pay something for them but other than that I think we might well be done.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will sign Jutkiewicz eventually. Not sure about mason but I expect that freedman is searching for other alternatives

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman is not looking for anymore players, 'all business has been done', the puzzle is complete .

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So six is now seven... striker left!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We need more then 1 striker after Sordell jumped ship to the dingles.

A season with just the juke and beckford doesn't fill me with much hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum