Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm in love with a Prostitute

+29
LW23
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Numpty 28723
Bernard Dennis Park
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Keegan
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Quent
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 24]

121I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 17:12

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:Of course it was a free blowjob.
The £500 was a LOAN.
The £100 was for the BABY-SITTER.

How thick are you lot?

Quent, I think it is wonderful that you are taking such a great interest in helping this young girl out. It's a shame your daily withdrawal limit is only £500. Maybe you should open a second bank account so you can get freer access to your money.

Don't let Mr Magoo ruin your prospects of love with his sniping.
Don't think about Mr Magoo while Marie is giving you a Donald Duck in the back of your Volvo.

I think Marie is definitely waiting for you to make a move. I think Tuesday could well be cards on the table time, depending on the signals.

Thank you for your support Largehat, at least you can see the truth. Why would I make this shit up, do people think I'm proud I'm dating a prostitute?

122I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 17:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
Thank you for your support Largehat, at least you can see the truth. Why would I make this shit up, do people think I'm proud I'm dating a prostitute?

I think you're taking this way too far to be honest.

You're not dating yet, technically.

123I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 17:24

There's no such thing as a free blow job.

124I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 18:32

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Passi wrote:There's no such thing as a free blow job.

On the subject of blow jobs, the South Park episode Broadway Bro Down is very relevant and very funny.

125I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does love actually exist?

126I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 19:35

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Does love actually exist?

I think it does, and perhaps Marie is Quent's sole mate and one true love. At £500 a time.

127I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 19:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have been reading all this with a smile and thought i will keep out of this.
It reminds me of the episode of southpark where cartman meets kyles snivelling cousin kyle and just stands there humming with fury and boiling up to an explosion. Im not there yet but i sure am humming.

Last edited by Angry Dad on Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:37; edited 2 times in total

128I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:31

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:

I think you're taking this way too far to be honest.

You're not dating yet, technically.

You take a woman for lunch on Sunday and arrange to do it again on Tuesday and that's not dating? She's asked for no money on Tuesday other than babysitting so she must be interested.

129I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

TWATTWATTWATTWAT

130I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:

You take a woman for lunch on Sunday and arrange to do it again on Tuesday and that's not dating? She's asked for no money on Tuesday other than babysitting so she must be interested.

That could easily be considered a 'friends with benefits' situation.

You need a concrete sign that you are dating. Maybe if she has a picture of you as her screensaver, or you get a tattoo.

131I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate to say this but why haven't you pursued a relationship with a non "working" girl?

132I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 20:59

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I hate to say this but why haven't you pursued a relationship with a non "working" girl?

I've tried and failed. As I've said, I'm not blessed in the looks department and am pretty shy when it comes to women. Not a good combination when you're trying to find a partner.

133I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 21:01

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:

You need a concrete sign that you are dating. Maybe if she has a picture of you as her screensaver, or you get a tattoo.

I know I'm the top name in her Excel spreadsheet, but her screensaver was that bloke looking after her kid for some reason. Her boss she said.

134I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 21:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt he is her boss, more like her pimp.

135I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 21:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Or sick husband

136I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 21:39

Or doesn't exist.

137I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Sun Apr 22 2012, 21:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

OneOinCoyle wrote:Or doesn't exist.

I have to agree on that comment. lol!

138I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Mon Apr 23 2012, 14:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent, just a quick one. I have just had a chat with the FSA regarding loans. Is there any time limit on your loan. I.E. when does it have to be paid back ?

139I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Mon Apr 23 2012, 14:39

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:Quent, just a quick one. I have just had a chat with the FSA regarding loans. Is there any time limit on your loan. I.E. when does it have to be paid back ?

I'm not sure you can do the things Marie can to get a loan off me.

140I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Mon Apr 23 2012, 14:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet he could, look at his lip's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum