Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manchester's Curry Mile

+10
boltonbonce
bwfc71
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Numpty 28723
karlypants
doffcocker
Keegan
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Manchester's Curry Mile - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester's Curry Mile Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will do! It's always been packed whenever I have eaten in there but it's a few years since I last ate there.

32Manchester's Curry Mile - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester's Curry Mile Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The problem with curry is that you can disguise any meat or anything else in it.

Make your own.

33Manchester's Curry Mile - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester's Curry Mile Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:35 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:One of the nicer curries I've had is from the place on Tong Moor Rd - Spice Island? 
It was a selection of veggie curries shared with my bro and rellies but beautifully cooked and flavoured. Would recommend it to anyone.

Do you mean the takeaway Spice Island?

We have ordered from here for the last 10 years and I would highly recommend.

I usually have a lamb rogan josh and you can identify what is in it unlike some restaurants I have been to where they look like they have used uncle bens crap sauce mixes (Lagan at Ladybridge likes to use these!).

You can't beat their garlic naan breads either or their onion bahjis!

It is a shame that they don't actually have a restaurant as we would go on a regular basis.

They have actually won awards for their curries in the past.
Probably. It's the one just across and down from the Conny club where Tony Knowles used to be based. But I thought it was a proper Indian (Hindu) and therefore vegetarian so I might be confused. Whatever- it was 'kin tasty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2